O N E

'Hey, Theo. Have you heard? Natalia has a big crush on you, dude.' Dylan, my best friend in this new school told me. It's only been a week in this school year and someone already likes me? Too quick.

When I finished primary school, I moved to a new school. Maybe because there are a lot of schools near my house just to spend my entire life as a student in only one. Explore what's around you, you know? After I graduated from Junior High school, as planned, I switched schools. Half of the reason is that a lot of girls tend to declare their love to me or something.

They basically admit to me that they like me, even my girl best friend did back in Grade 8. As always, I reject and ignore them. I don't know why they won't take the message that I'm not looking for any romantic relationships at the moment. Dylan was my best friend from Elementary. We were separated in Junior Highschool because he stayed in the same school from Elementary while I left. Good thing we met again here as Seniors.

'I don't know her. I don't really care.' I hissed back at Dylan. We were walking in the middle of the hallway to our lockers. I have no idea why the girls suddenly looked at us as we walked but I don't really mind them.

'Looks like things never change. A lot of girls fall in love with you and you reject them.' Dylan answered back at me. He sighed as he seems to recall old memories back in primary school. I only really fell in love with one girl, the girl back in Grade 5 when I was 11 years old. The girl who became the bridge to meeting my best friend back home, Ace. He had no owner so I get to keep the adorable husky whose eyes have the same shade of blue as mine. Stupidly, I forgot to ask for that girl's name which I have been regretting since then.

'I've seen it countless times. People fall in love, eventually, they get bored, they cheat, then they break up. What's the point?' I asked him. As I finished my statement, we've reached our lockers. A girl was leaning her back against my locker.

'Hey, dude. That's Natalia. The chick who likes you.' Dylan says as he opens his locker, a couple of lockers away from mine. I stand by him as I stare at Natalia with a very annoyed expression.

'Hey, can you move back from my locker? I need to grab something in there.' I told her with a demanding voice. Whoever this girl is, I am not interested in her. She looks at me, her eyes were black, she has this weird flirting expression, the face I've seen a lot of times before. Times when girls proclaim their love to me and I don't like that.

'You know, Theo, being ignorant and snobby and all? That's cute, but I know you're itching to have a little bit of romance in your life, I'd be willing to give that to you.' she said as she places her hand on my shoulder. People around us started to stare, some even started to record.

'No thanks.' I told her blankly, as cold as the ice of expression as I can. I can say she does know how to flirt and how to seduce guys, but it won't work on me. She began to pull me closer to her face with the hand she placed on me earlier. Hell no. She's leaning in to try to kiss me. 'No.'

I grabbed her hand and pushed it away from me. I raised my other hand to her face, stopping her from kissing me. Her face turned from being flirty to complete shock.

'Please leave or you'll just be embarrassed.' I demanded her. The bell rang so she had no other choice but to accept her defeat. She walked away and I opened my locker quickly and took my book and a notebook. People started to lose interest and left. Thank God.

'You know, Natalia was one of my crushes back in Junior High, a lot of people actually do. You're the only person I've seen her flirt with like that. Don't you feel like your wasting other people's affection towards you? Don't you appreciate them?' Dylan asked me as we walked quickly to our classroom. We had the same subject at this time which is unfortunate for me. Why? Dylan will ask me a lot of questions regarding what just happened earlier.