"Stand up and let me guide you." She held her hands tightly in front of my eyes in case I would look. I had to say, I was pretty curious, but I wouldn't look because that would say that I don't trust her.

I had no idea where we were going but I knew that we were outside by now and on the beach because I could feel the warm sand underneath my feet. "Rose, where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see, just be patient, we're almost there." I sighed.

We walked further when she suddenly stopped and slowly took her hands away from my face.

There was a white blanket on the sand containing 2 plates with food and candles. The sun was nearly under and it looked perfect.

I turned around and looked at Rose. My eyes widened when I saw what she was wearing. Her red dress from the night we met. "What is all of this for?"

She smiled. "Because I love you." My heart melted. "Do you like it?" She laid her arm around my shoulder and kissed me on the side of my head.

I just nodded. I still didn't understand exactly what it was all about yet but I liked it so I shouldn't complain. 

We sat down, looking at the water, the sun hanging over it.

"We should probably start eating before the sun goes under." I looked at her and saw that she nodded.

"But first, I want to tell you something." She started and sat across from me. "Luisa, I know that I hurt you a lot the past few years and again, I am so sorry about that. I hurt myself by just thinking about all the things I did. You mean everything to me, from the moment I saw you sitting there at that bar I knew that there was something special about you. Later on, I knew that I couldn't fall in love with you but no matter how hard I tried, I kept failing. I want to make up for everything that I did to you the following weeks, months and years because there is nothing I want more than to grow old with you and I hope that you want that too, so Luisa Alver, do you want to spend the rest of your life with me and marry me?" She held a little black box out of the basket that was set on the blanket and opened it, revealing a silver ring with a little diamond.

My eyes teared up and mouth fell wide open. I couldn't say anything, no matter how hard I tried and I could see that Rose got nervous.

I nodded enthusiastically and that's when the words came out. "Yes!"

Rose jumped up and took me up, lifting me from the ground and spinning me around. She kissed me passionately and put me back down on the ground.

She took the small, black box, took the ring out of it and put it around my finger. I looked at it, my eyes still wide open and couldn't believe it. I was getting married.

Even more passionate than before, she kissed me again.

***

I stared at my wedding ring, feeling Rose's arms around me and her chin resting on my head. 

"I do feel bad about something." She started. "I lied to you earlier." 

I looked up, unknowing of what she meant. "About what?" I asked.

"I didn't make a mess in the bathroom, I was preparing everything. My dress and the ring." I smiled. 

"You still look as hot as 10 years ago in that dress." She laughed and gave me a kiss on my head.

"Well, I dare to say that you look even hotter than back then in general." I laughed too. 

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I looked up and saw her smile.

"Me neither." She said and kissed me.

Hi everyone,

so I hope you liked this chapter and if not, at least I liked writing it. There will be a few more chapters but I'm getting closer to an end. I've been working on this for almost half a year, of course with a lot of breaks that I really needed to take for myself. 

My other book, 'sociopathic eyes' is not finished yet, but I might delete is because it's just everything that happened in Jane the virgin itself and I personally think it's kinda boring to read, but if you don't want me to delete it, you can just send me a message on Instagram: my name is 'lottevanroosendael' so I could just share it with you if you want to work on it and upload it yourself, I would definitely not have a problem with that or I could just keep it on my account. Do not be afraid to dm me!

See you next time!

XXX