1💫

i was sleeping piece fully when i hear my parents scream at each other again i wish we could be one happy family again but thats just a stupid wish i was sitting in my bed crying in silence when my brother Alex came in, he saw me cry and came over and sat beside me in my bed and hugged me and told me everything was going to be okay. When i stopped crying he said i should get ready for school and then he kissed me on the forhead and the he left, i am really happy to have him when our parents are screaming at eachother i really love him. i got out of my bed and took a quick bath and then i got clothes on

this is what u wear:

and then me and my brother yelled bye to our parents and then we got out to my brothers car and drove to school

and then me and my brother yelled bye to our parents and then we got out to my brothers car and drove to school. 10 minutes later me and my brother arrived to our school, my brother hugged me and said i should take care i hugged him back and told him the same back and then i begin to walk to my locker when i got to my locker someone hugged me from behind i knew it was Lena because of her smell and the way she hugged me she let go and i turn around and smile at her and say '' goodmorning loca '' ''goodmorning mi hermana'' ( lena and Y/N is seeing each other as siblings). me and Lena is on our way to our last period that is dancing we got to our class and sat down. I hugged  Lena goodbye and then i walked out to my brother who was waiting for me in his car when i got to his car we hugged and then we drove home when we came home our mom wasnt there anymore our dad told us to go put our bags in our rooms and then come back and sit in the sofa i got to my room and put my bag in my closet and then i walked downstairs and sat beside my brother our dad begin to say that him and our mom was getting a divorce i begin to cry and my brother hugged me and then i heard my dad say that me and my dad was moving to New Jersey and my mom and my brother was staying here in spain and then i begin to cry even harder i didnt want to move from my brother then my dad came and hugged me together with my brother and they both said its gonna be okay but i didnt feel like that right now, when i stopped crying i got up to my room to call Lena and tell her that i was going to move to new jersey because my mom and dad got a divorce, when i got up to my room i call Lena '' hey mi amor'' i heard from the phone '' hey'' she looked at me and she could see that something was wrong so she asked me '' whats wrong mi hija'' i looked at her and told her '' im going to move to New Jersey because my mom and dad is getting a divorce and we are moving tomorrow'' she looked at me with sadness in her eyes but she said ''we can still have contact and i can visit you and you can visit me loca'' she said while giving a sad laugh out i smiled at her and said '' thats right but i just want you to know that i love you mi hermana'' she smiled and said ''i love you too mi hija take good care of yourself and i will call you everyday'' i send her a air kiss and then we said goodbye and then i begin to pack. when i have packed a all my closet i layed down on my bed and then i fell slowly asleep.