The beginning

On May, when the last cherry blossoms fell from a tree in Japan, spring is a time of rebirth for nature and human celebrations throughout the country. One of the most beautiful seasons in Japan, whose arrival has always been awaited by the public so far.
Likewise with the man who wearing Hanafuda earrings who has been sitting nervously since a few hours ago outside a delivery room.

Several years have passed since their fierce battle with the First Demon, Muzan. That certainly becomes an unforgettable day.

Kamado Tanjiro, who was 15 years old during the last battle, is now 25 years old. Yes, it was 10 years ago, but no one has ever forgotten that incident.
Tanjiro grew into a strong man, as heir to the sun's breathing, his strength could not longer be doubted.

He spent a lot of time with other Demon Slayer members. Joy and sorrow always accompany them.

Until this day.

The day became the most stressful day for him.

Anxiety and fear increasingly enveloped his heart as time passed.

This anxiety is different from what he felt before. Not because there is a demon who will attack his residence.

It was not the anxiety he felt when Nezuko, his younger sister turned into a demon at that time.

It was not anxious when the Pilar members judged him for bringing the demon who adventure with him who was a member of the demon slayer at that time.

And it's also not anxious to think that someone will die while fighting the demon with him.

But the anxiety that he felt this time was the anxiety felt when a husband waits for his wife to give birth to their child for the first time.

Yes, that feeling was felt by Tanjiro when his wife, Tsuyuri Kanao was struggling in the delivery room a few hours ago to give birth to their babies.

Time passed, and their relationship grew closer and finally ended with a romantic bond that bound the two of them to become lovers. And today comes the time when "lovers" will turn into "parents"

A few months ago, when Kanao began to feel something strange in his body like a feeling of dizziness, sensitivity to smell and nausea. That made Tanjiro worried and immediately called a doctor for his beloved wife. Tanjiro was afraid that Kanao was sick, but when the doctor said the reason why Kanao felt strange lately, Tanjiro was crying happily. Both of them felt the happiness they had always been waiting for. Kanao is pregnant!

And that was the first moment why Kanao was currently in the delivery room and Tanjiro was waiting outside feeling anxious.

Several hours had passed and from behind the room still showed no signs of anything.

Tanjiro could only sit still, but his heart was beating fast, cold sweat ran down his body, his mouth never stopped moving to pray and his heart always hoped to God that his wife and child would be safe.

"Kami-sama, I beg you .. please meet me with a healthy child and wife ..." those were the words Tanjiro had always said for several hours.

He was not sure how long he would keep doing that. What he remembered on May 9, Kanao began to feel pain and in the middle of the night the pain could not stand anymore which made Tanjiro call a doctor for him.

And the dawn was near, indicating 5-6 hours had passed since Tanjiro and Kanao were separated from one room.

Tanjiro wants to be by Kanao's side when labor takes place. He wants to help his wife and encourage her. But the doctor said it would be better if Tanjiro waited outside, and let the doctor and her assistant help Kanao. Tanjiro accepted it with a heavy heart, but deep in his heart he felt happy that they would accompany his wife.