Prologue

Harry's POV

I could feel the sharp pain in my head as i was fighting. Those men were hitting me with all their will and I hit them back. I couldn't care less because i had no reason to care. I ran away from them and hid in an alley so they couldn't see me. As i thought, they lost me and ran the wrong direction. Suckers.

I ruffled my hair and made my way out of the alley way. My phone kept buzzing in my pocket but i didn't lift it up. I went into the public washroom and saw my reflection in the mirror, horrible. My whole face was covered with bruises and blood dripping down my nose. I don't care how i look. I'm strong and won't let anyone break me because broken cannot be broken anymore. Yes I'm not the same person i was three years ago but I miss her. No i shouldn't miss her i should be brave and forget about her. I tried not to think. As i made my way out of the washroom i walked towards the bus stop. Once the bus came i sat in the bus and made my way towards the O2 arena. People were starring at me in the bus because of the title they have given me 'Rockstar'. I wasn't in any mood to sign posters of myself or take pictures or deal with any fan in general.

I got out of the bus and walked a bit faster so that i'd reach faster and get it over with. When i was almost about to reach the arena there were flashes, surrounding me were screaming girls asking for autographs and photographs. I tried reaching the gate but it was locked. Fuck.

I banged the gate hard and the security came and opened it as soon as possible. I was fucking furious by now. My manager kept asking me where i was, what i was doing.Gosh could they leave me alone. Anyway no one cared about me all these people only talked to me because of my high status in the music industry. I ran to the backstage and removed my coat so that i was only wearing my black t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I wouldn't come on the stage to perform for the fans because all they do when they see me is scream. It's annoying. I do this because music is my only escape.

Though the person I am today does not have a good reputation but I still like myself. I still remember how I was before all this fame and the title 'Rockstar'. I still remember her. Her beautiful face and eyes and oh those lips but I never got a chance to say how i felt.

•••••
Hiiiii. I hope you'll liked this chapter. You'll maybe confused af but don't worry this was just the prologue, the actually story will start in the next chapter.