Innocent Little Dragon

Start from the beginning

I didn't even know how it came to this, I had simply excused myself to a bathroom. Yet why? Why didn't I expect Herobrine to follow.

"Ngh fuck..." Not only that, why did I willingly get on my knees for him?

I moaned softly when he gave a harsh tug to my hair. Herobrine growled lowly from above and tapped twice on the top of my head. A small signal that worked for me. I took a deep breath and deep throated him, rolling my eyes back at how hard he pulled at my hair as he emptied in my throat.

"Ah shit..." Surprisingly I didn't choke anymore when he did that, instead I made sure to clean the mess left over before giving a small kiss to his tip. With a fleeting laugh I fixed him back in his boxers and winked at him as I left the stall. Yelping at seeing Ender and Notch's dragon, Aleks waiting for us.

"Oh? I thought you'd be gone longer" Herobrine hummed from behind me, I turned and blushed as he was still fixing his jeans.

"As was I, however Aleks insisted" Ender explained after fighting with me to receive a kiss.

"You know he likes the taste Stevie" Herobrine had grabbed my hair and brought me closer, I couldn't stop the moan as he tugged while Ender claimed my mouth.

"D-do you guys really share each other?" Aleks pipped up softly.

"I don't bottom for either of these two, sometimes they switch with one another" Herobrine hummed, I pulled away from Ender with a gasp, most definitely out of breath.

"What? Nothing for me? How rude.." Herobrine teased softly before he had slammed his lips against Ender's. I swallowed thickly but averted my gaze as it so happens that whenever the two went at it, it was extremely hard for me not to stop watching.

"O-Oh my..." I turned towards the smaller blushing male with a knowing smile.

"Yeah... that's hot honestly" Aleks had chuckled.

"But I'm guessing that Ender has taken a liking to you... honestly I see why, you're really cute" I smiled warmly at him.

"Thank you, uh... you're very handsome yourself Steve...ah..oh" His eyes widened and I turned my head to see that Ender was pressed against the wall as Herobrine was steadily undressing him.

"Guys...come on, we have to make it to the dinner" I whined, going towards them. Trying my damned hardest to ignore the arousal as Herobrine had snuck his hand into Ender's slacks.

"We've got time, are you up for watching? Or joining? Hm, little one?" Herobrine asked with a seductive grin as he looked at Aleks.

"Erm...uh I uh..." Ender had snapped his head up as his eyes glowed viciously.

"Judging from his heat he'll be joining" He snarled. Herobrine raised an eyebrow as Ender had escaped his hold and stalked towards the extremely flushed male. The two had teleported the second Ender grabbed his hand.

"Off we go Stevie" Just like that we followed after, I was prepared for them to be getting started however I didn't expect for Ender to be sitting calmly at the end of the bed back in my room as Aleks sat in front of him, rambling.

"Trust me I am not opposed to the idea it's just that I uh... I've never..." I covered my mouth to stop myself from being too loud.