"Hey Bakubro, what you cooking up?" He yawned, he had only gone up a few percent, somehow feeling even more drained. He cringed at the exhaustion that leaked out of his voice.

 Bakugo looked over from the rice he was cooking. "Oi, looks like your awake dunce face. Don't fucking pass out on the couch like that, off brand Pikachu." 

 "Sorry dude, couldn't help it. My charger is gone so I'm tiirreedd." He whined. 

 "Go to your shitty room, don't bother me." 

 Kaminari pushed the blanket from his lap, preparing himself to get up. He did not expect his feet to give out under him. 

Her dropped to the floor, arms holding himself up. He tried to get up again slowly, using the couch as a stilt. He took an unsteady step foward, falling to his knees again. 

When he looked up, Bakugo was standing in front of him, arms crossed. 

 "Uhh, hehe. C-could you help me? I-i don't think I can make it to my room." 

 Bakugo rolled his eyes, bending down to help him up. "Fine, but only cuz you look so fuckin' pitiful." 

 Kaminari smiled as Bakugo took his arm over his shoulder.

I always knew you were a mother hen.

Of course, he didn't say it out loud out of the fear of being dropped. 

They made it to his room, Bakugo shoved his arm off of his shoulder.

 "Thanks dude" Kaminari thanked from his place on the bed. 

Bakugo stood there for a second before shoving a charger in his mouth. 

Kaminari looked up in suprise, looking between Bakugo and the charger that was now in his mouth.

 "I expect it back by 8:00 sharp." He huffed before stomping out of the room.

Kaminari smiled , feeling the energy flow to his body. He owed Bakugo one.

Bakugo, after finishing dinner, checked the time. It was 8:30 and Kaminari didn't come by his dorm to give him his charger back. He growled before stomping down the hallway. Kirishima poked his head out of the door, giving him a curious glance.

"Dude isn't it your bed time?" He joked. 

"None of your business shitty hair."

Despite his threat, Kirishima followed Bakugo to Kaminari's room.

Bakugo kicked down Denki's door, Kirishima trailing behind confused. "Dude, what did he do to you?"

 " Oi, dunce face! You promised to get me my charger back! " 

Kirishima put a hand over Bakugo's mouth, unimpressed. "The dudes trying to sleep, he's been exhausted latley, so let's just go. "

Bakugo pushed Kirishima's hand away from his face. He didn't know if it annoyed him or not that Kaminari remained undisturbed. Bakugo's charger was slightly falling from his teeth, his lips barley holding it in place.

The ash blonde huffed before removing the charger from Kaminari's mouth. 

"Here dude, he keeps sanitary wipes in his pockets in case he uses other people's chargers." Kirishima said, reaching for the package that poked out of Denki's sweatpants. 

Bakugo took it wordlessly, removing any trace of saliva from the tip of his charger. " That should be enough to last pikachu through tomorrow. "

"You big softie" Kirishima grinned with no shame, pulling the comforter up to Kaminari's chin. The blonde relaxed into the warmth.