"The Isle..." Part VIII

Start from the beginning

As in physically? Spiritually? He saved your kid from bears? You like to discuss history and science online as FB friends? Though you're making a rather fervent display for FBers, I know sometimes those group relationships really get intense. Met two lovers and the Leader of my cult that way.

"He was kindest junior manager of Crompt Palace Hotel in Spolt, Slobovia, my old home, when I worked as maid in hotel." Lovely smiled.

"Assistant Manager, actually..." Steve noted.

"Such a kind boss..." Lovely beamed.

"Oh, so you never carried on with him..." Karen nodded.

"No, we never have the fucked." Lovely noted. "Though, to be honest..." sly smile. "But he was much too good boss to cross such lines."

"Well...It was policy and morally wrong." Steve shrugged, struggling with stick crutch to a flat bolder and sitting with sigh of relief.

"And you were married..." Karen pointed out, a bit sternly. Mary staring...Oh...My.

Just like Reverend Lovejoy back home...And Uncle Steve.

Though to be fair Uncle Steve had found out Aunt Theresa was his cousin...

Which, if one considers either Godless Science or the Bible, was probably the cause of cousin...Damien.

I never really bought Daddy's suggestion that a jackal had mated with Auntie to issue forth that snot-nosed, nasty little...

The others eyeing each other...

A bit awkward when you don't know either the people you were initially shipwrecked with nor the castaways you bump into...

Though it does seem this "Karen" feels a claim on that "Steve" guy...Interesting, I guess...Ginger thought.

But right now, seeking out a private place to pee is more to the point...And maybe quizzing these weirdos as to what they might know about the island?

Though given the rags on them, probably they don't know of a good laundromat around here, ruefully eyeing her wrinkled and sea-salt spotted gown.

"Oh, not then." Lovely shook head. "Neither of us...Though it was how I mets Fred, through Steven, sort of."

"Just friends...Ok..." Karen nodded.

"So you worked for Fred Crompt...In Slobovia?" Ginger eyed Steve, intrigued in spite of herself and her urgent need to pee...And desire not to be googled at by strangers wanting to see if movie stars and actors did anything "differently".

Or to see if she was really a dude...

"You work in the leisure industry you go where they send you, much like the military..." Steve shrugged.

"Of course knowing Steve is how I met Crompt...Fred." Lovely, sighing a bit. "He was touring Crompt Palace with Trump to see if they could partner and get Russian mob to use failing hotel/casino as tax write-off and bail both out from disaster. They sees me with Steven one evening and orders Steven to procure them women, starting with me. Steven...Says no...He is not that sort. Fred does...What Fred does. But instead of firing, he threatens...He thinks Steve is just wimp, he can take...He says to me he will beat Steve up to prove his superior German genes, trump says he will then beat Steve more to prove his most superior German genes. Steve knocked Fred down, one punch. Trump runs for security screaming he has bone spurs..." sigh.

"Long and short was I dated Fred to keep him from having Steve arrested by corrupt Splot policia who really enjoy killing Muslim Slobovians and foreigners like Steven who object to killing. Steven saved 200 Slobovian Muslims in hotel once, during third Slobovian civil war, did he say?" Lovely eyed Karen, then the others.