𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗜𝘁 (𝗝.𝗔)

Zacznij od początku

Talked you into taking up my time, making up your mind
Switching back and forth for an hour
And now you're lookin' like a line from a Vandross song

Jack's POV

I swear this girl will be the death of me I mean talk about wasting my time, but I'm gonna get her back, I smirked to myself envisioning what I was gonna make happen. "Are you done picking a movie y/n?" I asked being fake annoyed. "No jacky" she replied grinning. Damn she knows what makes me weak.

I'm looking at that fine little dress you got on
Don't get me wrong, girl, I love it

That fucking dress she's wearing is making my pants grow tight and my go weak. Once she finally decided on a movie she cuddled up next to me. "Baby?" "Yes jacky?" "Do you seriously wanna watch a movie?" "Do you have something else we should do" she said annoyed which made me grin. I pick her up and set her on my lap while she barried her face in my neck. "Bet I could talk you out of it" I whipped in her ear as I picked her up taking her to the bedroom.

Now I just wanna talk you out of it
Yeah, as cool as it would be
Watchin' people wonder who you are

As I carried her up the stairs I pulled her lips to mine making out with her as she squealed.
I laid her on the bed while I pulled my shirt off as she smiled at me.
"Come her daddy" she said smirking and taking her shoes off her small feet. I gently pusher her back on the bed kissing her lips then moving down her neck slowly taking her clothes off in the process. "Stop teasing me and get to the point" y/n winced. "Patients babygirl" I replied suductivley in her ear then bit it, causing her to swarm under my touch.

Oh, we should just say we did, we can start with a kiss
And pretend we just got back from the bar

Y/N's POV

I took all my strength and flipped us both over pulled his pants and boxers down all in one swift movement leaving him speechless. "Please do something princess" he said out of breath. I slowly take him in my mouth to jerk off the rest that I couldn't causing moans and groans to fall out of Jack's mouth.
Once I felt him twitch I went faster till he shot his load into my mouth looking at him while swallowing it all.

I talked you into slippin' down the hall, baby, turn it on
Your playlist you play when you're in the shower

"Now it's my turn" jack said with an evil smirk on his lips. He flipped us over throwing off what was left of our clothing on the floor. "You tease" I only winked at him knowing it was his weakness making him groan and slam into me making the bed shake and my moans became louder.

Talked you into taking up my time, making up your mind
Switching back and forth for an hour
And now you're lookin' like a line from a Vandross song

After a while his thrusts started to become sloppy I knew he was about to cum and so was I I clenched around him causing us both to cum at the same time, once we've came down from our highs he falls next to me and falls asleep then I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I'm looking at that fine little dress you got on
Don't get me wrong, girl, I love it
Now I just wanna talk you out of it

Next Morning

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes as I rolled out of bed and put a bra and underwear on walking to the bathroom to wash my face like I always do. As I was drying my face with the towel by the sink I heard jack moving around in bed. "y-y/n?" He said sleepily. "I'm right here" I told him as I walked out of the bathroom and jumped on the bed before laying down next to him.

Yeah, it's a little cold outside
Music's probably way too loud to hear you laugh

"You look beautiful" jack said cuddling into my chest which caused a giggle to slip away from my lips. I grabbed my phone off the night stand and scrolled through Instagram when jack grabbed my other hand and placed it in his hair, "play with my hair I like when you do that" he voice sounding muffled.
After a while I put my phone to the side and started kissing his ear making his head shot up and his eyes dart to mine.

I'm looking at that fine little dress you got on
Don't get me wrong, girl, I love it
Now I just wanna talk you out of it

"Round 2?" he asked with a suggestive brow. "You bet I do" I said smirking as I sat myself on his lap repeating last night's events all over again.

Song by Florida Georgia Line