"WHAT THE FUCK?" He shouts, while the children beside him stormed off saying.

"He was so pretty that I thought he was finally going to be kind!" The three kids cried, running out of the room.

"THE FUCK THESE BRATS DOING HERE? WHERE THE HELL IS GONPACHIRO, MONITSU AND-"

"Miss me?" A familiar voice was heard by the reckless man, it wasn't Tanjiro, it wasn't Zenitsu, but it was you.

"What are you doing here?" He hissed, taking the bowl of Tempura placed on the small table beside the bed.

"You were finding me and the others and you ask me what I'm doing here, I was waiting for you to wake up" You stood up from the chair, and scooted closer to the boar man.

Without hesitation, you slapped him.

"THE FUCK IS THAT FOR! YOU WANNA FIGHT? THEN COME AT ME!"

"Inosuke, I owe you" you smiled at him.

"Did you just slap an Injured man?!" Aoi ran to your direction and shook you.

"Since when did you get here?" You sigh, staring at the girl shaking you awkwardly. "I-I just want to check on him! It's not like I want to or anything! I just need to!" She looks away, not daring to look at Inosuke.

"Kocho-San asked me to treat him! You better get out!" Aoi pushed you outside while you looked at Inosuke who was looking at you two questionably.

Aoi locks the door, and you just waited outside. I won't leave him yet, I have to pay him back.

You looked at your hands and sat on the floor, leaning your head backwards to the door.

"What can I do to pay him?" You mumbled, thinking of good deeds the boar man could like.

"He likes Aoi right? Maybe I'll help him!" You continued, not caring if your heart breaks into pieces. It was for him, not for you. You just can't stop a man loving the person he wants. Or so you thought.

Inosuke only said he liked Aoi, because he really wants to feel love, but after awhile, his heart beated for another person. And that person is none other than-

"Do you like more Tempura? If it hurts tell me" You hear the voice of Aoi, talking to the only person in the room.

"Where's (Y/N)? Why'd you let her leave?" Inosuke's voice was stern and serious, you were shocked.

He's looking for...Me?

"Call her in, I want her here, I don't like you feeding me, call (Y/N) or I'll fucking rip your pigtails off!" Inosuke continued, you listened and actually chuckled.

The door opened, which made you fall in. "Oops, I was waiting for your conversation to end, I was here the whole time!" You chuckled and stood up.

"He wants you to go in.." Aoi said, a hint of anger in every word.

"Oi feed me! FEED YOUR SAVIOUR INOSUKE!" He yelled, an irk appearing on his left temple. You took the Tempura bowl Aoi was holding, and shoved a chopstick-full in his mouth.

Aoi just stood there, jealous. She was so mad that she walked out of the room. Inosuke was questionably looking at her, then he faced you. He gulped the tempura you fed him earlier, then opened his mouth wide.

You were about to put the tempura on his mouth, but you ate it. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT! YOU MOTHER FUCKING CUNT! THAT WAS MINE!" He held your hands harshly, taking the tempura bowl on your hands. Yet you didn't budge, it was incredibly fun to tease the boar headed man.

"Oi Oi! Your wounds are going to open again!" You finally gave him the tempura bowl. He didn't eat it, and just looked at it. He looked at you and smirked. "I have Injured hands you see...so...FEED ME YOU DUMB BITCH!" He ordered you.

"YOU ALMOST RIPPED OFF MY ARMS! THATS WAY MORE HARDER THAN EATING BY YOURSELF!" You irked, looking at the boar headed man chuckling.

Inosuke kept begging and begging you, and through the end of the day, you did actually fed him. Inosuke was happy that you did that, and somehow, you two got closer to eachother.

Will (Y/N) finally know what Inosuke's feeling? Or will she still play high hopes on Zenitsu, or maybe Tanjiro?

I N J U R E D √

×CLOSED×

Tanjiro: Seems like the Author also found her trio!

Nezuko: Mhm!Mhm! (happy tone)

Zenitsu: I wanna know who they are!

Inosuke: They don't like you, Shut up.

Zenitsu: YOU FUCKING BOAR! NO ONE LIKES YOU CUZ YOUR SMELLY!

Inosuke: FIGHT ME YOU FRENCH FRY HAIRED IDIOT!

Inosuke and Zenitsu: *Fights eachother*

Tanjiro: Well the...TIME FOR OUR AUTHOR SECRET!

(drum roll)

Tanjiro: did you know, the author knows how to play a piano and she's learning the Demon slayer OP and Tanjiro No Uta!

Nezuko: Mhm!Mhm! (Surprised tone)

Tanjiro: I want to play a piano too! Dum Dum dummm~

Inosuke: Dummy.

Zenitsu: WHAT IS TANJIRO DOING TO YOU?!

Tanjiro: Ehh...Nezuko, I hope these two make up to eachother next time.

Nezuko: Mhm Mhm.. (disappointed tone)

Tanjiro: Disclaimer, The Author met her own Trio (including Nezuko) at this book. They even did an RP on Instagram and it became weird! WATCH OUT FOR THE SNEAK PEAK OF! KNY WEIRD SCENARIOS!

Zenitsu: What the Fuck-

Inosuke: You're the fuck.

Tanjiro: WELL THATS IT FOR OUR AUTHOR SECRET! WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
A NEW JOURNEY WITHOUT ME.

°°°°