Arshi OS: Unknown Destination

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, they belonged to rightful person. Story is mine of course. And the images used to publish this one shot is taken from Google (Mummy), credit goes to the rightful owner.

Khushi Kumari Gupta was never loved by her family. Her mother Garima Sinha was working in her father’s company. Her father Mr. Gupta impregnated her mother. When he came to know about it he refused to give their relation a name or a status in the society. Her mother wanted to stay strong as she was the only bread winner of the family and now there will be one more person to take care of. She started hiding from Mr. Gupta but at the end society won and they made her to leave the town.

Garima Sinha, with her seven month pregnant belly went back to village and started doing odd jobs. When Khushi was born, she passed away leaving little baby in this cruel world alone. Her family contacted Mr. Gupta and literally blackmailed him to take his child into his custody and there started Khushi’s life as an unwanted person.
She was never allowed to call Mr. Gupta as dad but with this endorsement. Her step family taunted her badly at any given point until one day their attitude changed. And her life took yet another turn.

Today she was sitting in the bus and waiting for it to start, recollecting her past.

Khushi’s POV

My step siblings accused me something which I did not do. And now my step mom has locked me in my room. So, I was in the room doing nothing but doing embroidery when he came…

He barged in like a wind, jumping through the window…. I should have screamed or felt unsafe but NO! I did not and for me too it came as a shock.
It was my first time to interact with some stranger. And also I felt sense of security near him…. WHAT??? I mean really???? I wanted to laugh on this but he fell down taking down curtains with him…
The way I was looking at him I did not imagine that coming and even I fell down along with him…..I was on the floor and I  was feeling his weight on me. When I opened my eyes I saw him adjusting his weight on his hands…. he was looking at me with so much fondness…. But I did not know why…. Never have I ever received a glint of care in my family’s eyes….. And he spoke with so much tenderness which I did nothing but to hear his soothing voice. He spoke with so much care and concern “Are you ohk….? Are you hurt????” I couldn’t even utter a word to him, his voice sounded melody to my ears…..  Getting an answer in the form of my action he smiled… and that made my day! I will never forget this day in my whole life…. People like us who dare to dream also Met Arnav Singh Raizada.

When we heard Mr. Gupta’s sister calling for me, he just ran away through the window again…he couldn’t guess my name because of “sankadevi” that’s what buaji called me….And I was so overwhelmed to tell him my name so he left only knowing “Sanakadevi” as my pet name. As he left I couldn’t stop myself from smiling whole day. Noo, till next meeting…..

Our next meeting was horrible, I thought I was wrong about him. Is this world that cruel???? He kidnapped me… Really???? Then I remember my mother’s family…. Were they right all the time….???? Is this world that dangerous, untrustworthy???? But, He proved me wrong… he said sorry to me, for what??? Because he wanted to kidnap my sister, Payal but instead he got me…. It was a mistake???? I wanted to scream at his face “how can you do such a big blunder????” but then I thought he might want to just teach a lesson to Payal as she was dating his brother, Aakash Singh Raizada… Once I heard Payal talking to Aakash, and she was asking for break up but he being Raizada, was adamant about not breaking up with her. May be this was it, Arnav Singh Raizada wanted to kidnap Payal for his brother Aakash.

For the whole night he took care of me…When I was shivering due to cold, he covered me with his jacket and I could smell his scent… I felt relief all over again and went into deep slumber… Next day as our society is like snake.. They started to spread poison in our families….

Society forced Gupta’s to abandon me for my misbehaviour. I wanted to shout and tell them, how you can ask someone to abandon a person which hold no value in their life. On the other hand Arnav’s father got so angry he blackmailed Arnav to put Sindoor on my maang…. In anger, Arnav took sindoor from one of the onlooker’s thaal and did the deed.

As soon as the kumkum touched my forehead I knew from now on I belong to him no matter what… my heart was happy for the first time…. But the look he was giving was scary. I know this happened suddenly and without his permission but I wanted this….. Really…..From my heart.

People moved towards nearby temple and then started the rituals…. OH MY GOD… I was on ninth cloud, I was so happy…the dream which I saw from child was really happening…. “To Be A WANTED Bride” unlike my family…..and I was super happy because I was becoming his wife it’s like cherry on the top… I trusted him more than my family now…. I was enjoying the whole function…. I was happy and in my own bubble which was going to burst in few moments.

I was waiting for him to enter in the room. The days went so fast…. And the door got opened.. Everything went silent…I could hear my heartbeats and his footsteps… and I hear him saying “now I get it why your family was happy on your marriage???? Damn how can they hide this…..” I frowned I did not understand anything what was he talking about….. I wanted to look at him but it was his right to open my veil….. He pulled me harshly from bed and my veil got removed due to force…. I was having pain due to his strong hold but ignoring it I was looking into his eyes….. His eyes were nothing like before…he was a complete different man…..

“I want you to leave my life….. Your family and you cheated me….just leave from this house…. Just leave…go to other part of the country…I don’t care…I don’t want my family and me to get humiliated just because of you….” And he pushed me away….there goes my bubble of happiness.

He never asked me… he did not confront me…. But I know he knew something about me which was the reason he started behaving like this….. He knew the truth which I am unaware of…. He decided to judge me with that…. I will accept it…. The day I decide I belong to him now the same day I decided I will do whatever he will ask me without any question. I gathered myself and picked up the bag which was untouched…. And crossed the threshold oh my Sasuraal for the second time in mere few hour only to vow not to come back here again…..

I did not wanted to write about him in this diary as this one I made just for my dreams….but he indeed became a dream at the end…. Unforgettable dream…. How I wish that day he would have kidnapped Payal… life would have been much simpler…. How I wish, he would have opposed to marry me… how I wish today he would have listened to my side of a story… how I wish that day never happened! How I wish!!!!

From now on I wanted to live my life in my own ways…. I want to start a new life…the hurdles which will come in my path…I will handle them… I will fulfil my dreams.  Finally the bus moved to the unknown destination towards the unknown future…

The End....

*How was it??? Do let me know in the comments.

If you read this story then please show your presence by pressing start atleast. *

Thank you.