"What pressure?" Asked Colby.

I looked at him.

"You're telling me you don't feel that? That feeling on your chest that something awful happened here that caused someone alot if pain?"

He and Sam both shook their heads.

"I mean, we know something bad happened here, buts it's not like it's weighing on our chest."

"I must be imagining it. Let's keep moving." I said.

It didn't get any better.

As we walked around the place, I got this eerie feeling that something was following, and it wasn't either of the boys. They were both in front of me.

I turned around a couple of times to see if something was there, and was met with nothing.

When we got to what apparently used to be a room for kids, the weight on my chest increased and practically sucked the breath right out of me.

"Yo Sam, look at th- woah, you alright Kate?" Colby said as I doubled over trying to catch my breath.

I nodded and stood up straight again, finally getting a good breath in.

"Holy shit, it's like something just sucked the breath right out of me," I said.

"Okay. Anyway, guys, check this out," said Colby pointing the camera at a set of handprints on the wall.

"Those are definitely a kid's handprints," said Sam.

I looked at the camera. "You know a place is haunted when kids are somehow involved," I said.

We all laughed.

"In all seriousness, if we want to get something, we should probably find a place and try," said Sam.

I nodded.

Colby gave the camera back to Sam, and the three of us went back to the main room.

Sam sat the camera down so it was facing the open room, and the three of us sat down.

"Alright guys, you know the drill. Close your eyes and focus. Kate, whenever we do these things, you always get the most responses. You try first," said Sam.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

"If there is any presence in this room with us, make yourself know by any sound, movement, or action. If you need to, take energy from any of our devices."

We sat there in silence, our only source if light coming from the one on the camera.

Then I heard something.

I jumped and and looked behind, then back at the guys.

"I shit you not, I just heard breathing over my shoulder," I said.

"Whatever presence just breathed over her shoulder, can you make a noise loud enough for all of us to hear?" Asked Sam.

We waited a few more seconds, then heard something that sounded like a breathy "hate".

We all jumped up, and Sam grabbed the camera.

"Did you guys hear that?!" He asked.

Colby and I nodded.

"It sounded like it said hate," said Colby.

I was freaking out.

"Guys," I said, my voice shaking.

"I swear I heard ir say Kate instead."

Sam's eyes widened, and so did Colby.

"There's no way," said Sam.

"I agree with Sam. We believe you. But something in here saying your name? That's bad ," said Colby.

I looked at him.

"Think about it. I've felt like I'm being watched since I stepped in this room. Something in here just said my name, and not in a g-" I was interupted by a huge from the floor above us.

I jumped, and Sam moved the camera to the ceiling. It took me a few extra seconds to realize that Colby and I had grabbed each other's hands.

It apparently took him a second to realize that too.

I looked at him, then down at our hands then back up. He did the same.

And neither of us let go.

At least not until Sam turned back around with the camera.

Then I had another realization.

"Oh my god," I said.

"What?" Asked Sam.

I looked at him, terrified, my face pale.

"That bang upstairs happened right after I said that something in here said my name. Like it was confirming that it did."

"Holy shit, you're right," said Colby.

"We need to get iut of here," said Sam. He looked at the camera in his hands, and turned it off.

I grabbed my flashlight out of my pocket, turned it on, and quickly headed upstairs to the open window.

I climbed out, hopped on the ledge, held onto the edge, and dropped the remainding 3 feet.

I waited for Sam and Colby, then the three of us ran to the car.

I hopped in, and the boys filmed the outro.

I grabbed my earbuds out of my backpack and put on some music.

So many things had just happened in that building. And they all got to my head.

First of all, there was the presence that said my name. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that things like that had been happening all my life. Granted they weren't as bad as a spirit saying my name, but I still had had many "paranormal" experiences.

I got an idea, the got out my phone and googled it. I saw a website of one in the L.A. area, and booked an appointment for tomorrow at 4.

Then I thought about the second thing that happened in there.

Colby and I unintentionally holding hands. I thought about the fact that neither of us let go until it could be caught on the camera or Sam.

And most importantly-

I had butterflies the whole time it happened.