Back to freefridge

Start from the beginning

"How was camp?" Ruby asked.

"Camp was fine." Monse said.

"How was Guatemala?" Jamal asked Izzy smiling.

"It was great thanks for asked." She responded, "Notice anything new?" She asked.

"You both got boobs." They both said causally.

"And Izzy got a butt." Jamal said as Ruby nudged him. The girls glared at them as they tried to cover their cleavage even though Izzy was wearing a T-shirt.

"You can wait for Cesar to help." Monse said.

"Then we'll be waiting a really long time." Jamal scoffed as he sat down.

"Why where's Cesar?" Izzy asked worried for her best friend.

"We're not talking to him." Ruby said by his closet.

"You guys in a fight?" Monse asked.

"It wasn't really a fight. More like,"

"We're not getting into it." Ruby said cutting off Jamal. "Trust us Cesars not cool."

"Well, I'm not cool with not being cool." Izzy said annoyed. "And why aren't you at football?" She asked Jamal.

"We should really get to orientation before those lines get too long." Jamal said ignoring the question.

"Yeah I don't want to be too sweaty for my ID." Ruby agreed, "Like Mario said it's all about the right first Impression."

"And sticking together! You're totally deflecting this whole Cesar sitch. So stop being bitches and tell us." Monse yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened with Cesar!" Both of the girls left.

"This silent treatment will only last so long. We will break you." Monse said as Izzy nodded her head in agreement.

"There's not way Cesar did anything on purpose to destroy our crew. He's the glue of our crew!" Izzy said defending her friend.

"That was then and this is now." Jamal said.

"Yeah Cesar ain't shit." Ruby said as we walked into an alley. "Shit prophets."

"Ditch your colors." Izzy whispered to Ruby who took his sweatshirt off.

"Damn it. Did I just jack my do?" He asked.

"What do?" Izzy asked. Ruby glared at her as he took his phone out to look in the camera. His eyes widen as he spotted the girl behind them. "Code dread. Code dread. Approaching on your six."

"Yo! You guys going to orientation?" Jasmine yelled from behind us. "Damn Izzy you looking fine! Hey you know my cousin Berto, the fine one, heyyyy. His daughter Letty said it ain't nothing, unless you're stupid and can't spell your name. And then you hold up the line and then people get mad." She kept talking as the four other teens walked faster.

"Hey why are you guys walking so fast? You know I can't keep up. I have asthma!" Jasmine said.

"Sorry Jasmine, we're having a private convo. Real sensitive stuff. Catch you next time!" Izzy yelled as they walked quickly. All the sudden Jasmine started running after them.