⋙|•𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏•|⋘ 𝖠𝗄𝖺𝗇𝖾 (💓)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Then as the teacher arrived the class finally started.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 - 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡]

As I was about to take out my lunch, Akane turn to face me and asked, "Hey (N/N), wanna go for lunch just like we always do?".

"(Y/N)-chan wanna go eat with- Eh!? Akane-kun?" Nene said while walking towards us.

"Looks like you already have another plan, see you later then!" Akane said and left waving his hands.

I waved my hands in return then faced Nene, "Let's go?" I said to her and picked up my bento.

"Yeah! Let's go Aoi is waiting for us!" She said then we started walking to the rooftop.

After some time walking we finally got there.

••

"Hey Aki, look the clouds are so beautiful!" I said running to the edge of the rooftop and pointing at the sky.

I felt a presence beside me and saw him also looking at the sky, I was mesmerized by how handsome he is, I can't even believe that I am friends with him.

"The sky looks so beautiful, don't you think so?" He said then turn to me with a smile on his face.

"Yeah! But I think there's something more beautiful than the sky!"

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing~" The only thing I could say to him, now is not right time.. I'll do it later just be patient (Y/N).
I return looking at the sky with a smile in my face.

••

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 - 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥]

"Hey, Aoi are you gonna confess to her later?" I heard one of the students asked.

'Confess? To whom?'

"(Y/N)-chan, do you wanna go home together?" Nene suggested, I shooked my head.

"Thank you Nene-chan, but there's still stuff I need to do, I'm really so sorry.. though" I apologized to her.

We said our goodbyes to each other, and I looked to where he was seated and saw that he is no longer there.

'Where could have he gone to?'

"Hey, did you saw where Aoi-kun went?" I asked one of his friend.

"To the garden maybe.." He said not even looking up fron his phone.

"I-I see thank you!"

I rushed out of the classroom and to the garden.

When I got to the garden, I saw two people standing by one of the trees in the back of the school.

I couldn't believe it, It was my bestfriend Aoi and... him.

I hid behind the corner and tried to catch what they were talking, it's a good thing that I have a good hearing.

"A-Aoi-chan, I really love you, please go out with me!" He finally confessed.

꧁𝕁𝔹𝕊ℍ𝕂꧂ ≼𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜≽जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें