Chapter 2 - Outcome

The Video took the Internet by storm Oikawa already had a lot of followers but by the end of the month he had gained almost ten thousand people asking for more videos of you singing, someone even asked if you would sell the dress you were making,

Of course, there was Negative fed back but everyone on the internet stook up for you, and at school, everyone wanted to talk but you didn't talk for long because you know they would use you in the end.

But you still had a job to do and you did it extremely well the director was over the moon excited when you turned the costumes in,

today was opening day for the play.
You had to get dressed up because you had to look nice so you wore a simple F/c dress.

Liv was in her dress everyone was in costumes. You had to make a few adjustments but it went smoothly,

In the audience, there were two people you knew we're out there that was Iwa-Chan and Oikawa. But there was another person out there who had their eye on you but you weren't even on stage performing, the director got up and the state and said a few words.

"I would like to thank Our costume designer and maker Y/n L/n, " He said and looked over to you and motioned for you to walk on stage so you did.
"She has been working constantly on the costumes that you are about to see tonight, " you laughed a tiny bit to hide my nerves and then the show began and we both walked off stage.

The lights the colors and the actors all blended in with what was going on it looked like the original play, it looks almost like a Broadway performance. Liv was out there singing her heart out she did amazing at last it was time for a curtain call, all the actors took a bow and walked off stage.

"Liv you did amazing, " you said walking over to her,

"Thank you, but I think something happened to my corset, " She said shyly

"I'll fix it, " you started to look at the yellow dress and whoever tied the corset tied it completely wrong and it was obvious they did it on purpose because they tied knots on it. "Who tied this?"

"Sakura, " She said

"Don't let her tie your dress again I have to cut the ribbon off, " you said and grabbed the scissors and started cutting.

"Why are you destroying such a pretty dress?" Somebody said walking over to us.

"I need to fix the corset, " you said and walked over to cut a new piece of ribbon to tie it with. And started tieing it agian.

"I must say you looked very lovely
Ms. Mulligan, " he said, "and I must compliment you on the craftsmanship of that Dress Ms.L/n, "

"Thank you, " you both said not know what else to say.

"Sorry it is rude of me to not introduce myself, I am Keven Johnson, "

"It's nice to meet you, " you guys both said,

"I have heard you both sing and I want to make a business proposition for you two, " you looked up from the dress and back and the man,

"I have three girls right now who are looking to sing they are just as good as you both if not a little worse, " he said. "If you guys would join us then we could perform and sing together it would be a hit, "

"I'm sorry I can't, " you said, "I have a job to work I need to pay for my grandmother's Medicine and I'm trying to also pay for the medical bills, " you have been working after school at the shop down the street after school so you could pay off the surgery bills and the hospital fees, but you also had to continue working because you need to pay for pain killers and Altimeters treatment, she couldn't work because she is still on bed rest.