"Broken Heart Syndrome is brought on by a traumatic experience. In this case, her heart was literally breaking when she saw you doing what you were doing at the party." Nick said.

"O-okay, but back to my first question, why is it especially deadly for her?" Tony asked.

"Stark, you don't know?" Nick asked.

Tony stood in silence he was so confused and concerned, he just wanted this all to be a nightmare and he would wake up with Victoria smiling in his arms.

"She didn't tell you." Nick said.

"Didn't tell me what?!" Tony asked with a little more aggravation in his voice.

"Stark, she was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, a year ago." Nick said.

Tony's eyes widened with surprise. He couldn't believe that she would keep something that big from him.

"Why did she not tell me?" Tony asked himself.

Nick apparently thought that he should answer Tony's question because he knew the answer to it.

"She didn't want to worry you. She knew you, probably better than anyone else, she knew that you would drive yourself crazy trying to find a cure for it. That is also why she didn't tell you about what she can do." Nick said.

"Wait wait, what! What can she do?" Tony asked.

"She has telepathy and telekinesis. You saw it, at the press conference, in Monaco, and at the party last night." Nick said.

Tony realized that the reporters that froze, the voices that Victoria had been hearing, her hesitation to have him take a brain scan, the levitating car, and the party. She didn't tell him and he understood why.

"So, she has been keeping secrets from me. Well, I kept a very big secret from her and because of that she is now dying. So, I guess that we are even." Tony said.

"She wouldn't want this, she wouldn't want you to blame yourself, when she's in her right mind that is." Nick said.

"Can I go see her?" Tony asked.

"No, you need to solve your dying problem." Nick said.

Nick could clearly see the disappointed and frustrated expression presented on Tony's face. Nick suddenly looked at his phone completely ignoring Tony's frustration.

"Well, I have to go. You got this?" Nick said, gesturing to the case.

"What? I don't even know what I am supposed to get!" Tony said.

"With a little motivation I am sure that you will figure it out." Nick concluded.

"Motivation?" Tony asked.

Nick turned to leave but stopped when he saw another agent walking in with two presents, one in each hand. They both were a little muddled with dirt. Nick took them from the agent and walked back to Tony, who had sat down on his lawn chair.

"Happy late birthday, from Victoria." Nick said.

He handed the gifts to Tony.

"What? Where did you find these?" Tony asked.

"We found them on the side of the road." Nick replied.

With that Nick left and the agent that had the gifts was Agent Coulson. He stood above Tony looking down on him. Tony opened the first gift, it was the gift that Victoria and Pepper made. Tony smiled and his eyes started to get Misty. Tony placed it down beside him and he opened the smaller one.