Brother! Shouta Aizawa x Sister! reader

"Wake up Shouta!" (Y/N) yelled at her lazy ass big brother.

"I swear you give me headaches." Aizawa told her.

"Well you won't wake up lazy ass."

"Why do I have to wake up it's Saturday."

"Because Eri is awake and I found her this morning and she almost dropped the knives on herself just to make you breakfast in bed."

"I have told you before you should move in."

"I told you I would."

"Is that why you were here already?"

"Yes, I'm not moving in just for you to sleep longer. I am also moving in because I know how to take care of a child and you don't."

This comment startled Aizawa a bit.

"How do you know how to take care of a child?" he asked.

"Do you not remember I had to move in with our cousin so I could take care of her son while she was on business trips?" she replied.

"I completely forgot about that."

"Oh my God Shouta you need a wife." (Y/N) said while facepalming.

"Let's change the subject. How do you feel about living with me and going to UA high?"

"We are siblings why should it feel any different?"

"Well you won't be living with our parents or our cousin. You will be living with your homeroom teacher."

"So? Are you scared I will embarrass you?"

"No, but some of your class mates will ask you for embarrassing things from me."

"I will tell them that you fell off of a roof. That way they don't know which time I'm referring too. I could be referring to when you were on your superhero job or I could be referring to the Christmas light incident."

"You're right. I don't know how I am related to a smartass."

"I don't know how I am related to a dumbass."

"Hey be nice I can always fail you."

"And I can tell Nezu that its from complications at home and you aren't failing me for a good reason."

"You are ruthless."

"I learn from the best."

BNHA x reader oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें