Meeting Eachother- Part 1

I SUGGEST YOU READ THE PAGE BEFORE THIS. READ THE PROLOGUE. iT BASICALLY HAS THE BACKGROUND.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUSSAIN POV:

I was still under my covers when Shehry spilled a bucket of water on me.

"Oh c'mon bhai"

"Oh c'mon bhai" he imitated me. "yaad he aaj kya hai"

"kya hai, aaj" I asked so confused. Someone's birthday, no, any special day at university, no. Then what was so big. It was saturday. There was no uni so what the big deal. Why would he wake me up? And why was he awake?

"Pgl hogaya he kya. Aaj--" shehry started. Just then mom came in

"A re mere pgl beta. Abhi tak nahi uthe." she said

"Allah meri toubah" shehry added in a mommy voice.

She came running towards me and threw the covers off me. And smacked me with pillows.

"Ami" I moaned.

"Uth" she said.

Finally I gave in and woke up.

"Uth toh gaya. Aab mujhe bataye ga bhi koi ke aaj kya he" I asked

"oho. jaade acting mat kaar" shehry said

"kyun"

"oho mr. drama"

"drama? a re koi baata bhi dega kya hua"

"Hussain phata phat se tyaar hoja tikhe he. Before nine ok" mom ordered and left

"What its 8:10 rite now" I shouted

"Too bad. You were late" Shehry Bhai teased. "And u are just wasting your time here wining."

"Ok but will someone tell me what happen" I said

"a re aaj to teri zindaagi ki sab se bari saaza se milne ja rahe hein"

"kya" I asked confused

Then he started singing. "Hussain and Aaliya sitting in a tree. K-I-S-" Just then bhabhi walked in.

"Meri bhen ke baare me kuch kaha na, dekh lena." she said

"Sorry, Sorry" shehry said to bhabhi. I chuckled.

I let them be and went into the shower.

Aaliya POV

My mom woke me up at like 8 because she knew i was always late. Ugh. I went into the shower and came out at 9:00. She rushed into my room.

"Beta jaldi karo. Larke wale bas aate hi honge"

"ji maa"

I took out a indian drees. It was blue with red and silver bordering. Damn I was looking hot. Lol

I put my hair up in a beatiful bun and applied some makeup. I wasnt a big makeup fan. I put on some face powder and lip gloss. Thats its. I was all ready to go. I took out my phone and went on facebook. Till then I just did time pass till they instructed me to come down. I was so interested on facebook gossip that I forgot about what wa going on. I looked at the watch. 9:50. No one instructed me so I just continued on facebook. I waited and waited. I had no idea how the person even looked like that was coming to see me.

Hussain POV

I couldnt stop thinking about the Aaliya. (in the prologue if you read it, it said hussain had developed a minor crush on Aaliya and was trying to hide it but shehry and Aarti saw it)

I came out of the shower all dreamy and happy. i gazed at the mirror at my face. Of course Aaliya would fall for this face. I laughed at the thought. Then I glanced upon the clock. Oh no. It was 9:10. Oh snap. I worked quicker. I went to the wardrobe me and shehry shared of fancy clothes. I took out a white shirt with a bright blue blazer and black pants. I spiked my hair quickly and put on some perfume. 9:25. I was late. I went downstairs only to see my parents rushing and my mom giving me the death stare. OH NO.

"Wow Mr Dashing. meri saali (wife's sister) ko impress karne ki koshish, huh" Shehry teased

I just rolled my eyes and we were out.