His soft lips touched mine and memories started to come back. But then I thought of a dream I had about mine and Anthony's family. I bit Joseph's lip and he pulled back. He held his lip and I closed my eyes. "Why did you do that?" I asked him and put my head in my hands. "I wanted you to see what I feel about you. I wanted you to feel all the passion I still have for you," Joseph said and I shook my head. "I'm getting married tomorrow for a reason Joseph," I began," I may have loved you once and maybe a part of me still does. But I love Anthony and he's going to be my future. You can still see Alex and Marissa whenever you want but what we had is over," I said and I see Joseph nod. I smile and walk to where he sat on his bed. I grabbed his chin and put a single kiss on his cheek. I opened the door and walked to my room. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I saw in the mirror that I was crying. I quickly wiped the tears and said," tomorrow I'm getting married." I smiled and closed my eyes picturing my big day.

I wiped a single tear from my eyes and smiled. Anthony was the only thing I could think about. "Cecilia. It's your turn," I heard Paloma yell. I come back into the living room to see half my bridesmaids' hair done. I smiled and saw Allie, my other best friend, point at a seat. "Fix her up," Allie said and the hair stylist, Luigi, began doing his magic..............................

An hour later.....

I now had my hair pulled back in curls. The top was pulled back and a comb held it. My brown straight hair was now in curls. I was currently getting my make up done. I wanted it to be sexy and natural at the same time. I knew Maria, the make up artist, could do it. I watched my bridesmaids grab the bags with their dresses in it. Everyone loved their dress. They are purple with a little bit of bling in the center. The dresses were strapless and went to their ankles. Their hair was in a bun with a white rose. Everyone looked amazing. I was soon finished with my make up and I said," Thank you." Allie pulled me having one arm and Paloma had the other. "Let's get you in the dress," Allie yelled and I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. My dress was a princess ball gown and strapless. The top had a lot of bling and hugged my waist perfectly. I had my something blue which was my garter. I then had my something borrowed which were Allie's diamond earrings. My something new was the comb that held my hair. And finally my something old is the ring on my right finger which was my mothers. My mother died when I was fourteen and my grandmother said it was for my wedding day. I grabbed my bouque which contained white roses. I smiled once more and then made my way downstairs. I heard gasps and I looked up to see everyone with their mouths opened. "You look so beautiful," Paloma said and everyone nodded. "You are perfect for my son," Miss Arango said and I hugged her. "I remember when you were just a baby," my grandmother said and kissed my cheek. "My baby Cecilia," my grandfather said and wiped his tears away with his hankerchief. "Grandpa," I said and kissed his cheek. "Cecilia it's time," Allie said and I screamed," I'm getting married!" Everyone laughed and started making their way to the limos. I looked up at the house and thought that next time I came back I would be a married woman.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone I hope you like the chapter. I made it really special for everyone. The best thing happened to be today while I was listening to Christmas music. I got an idea for a Chirstmas story. I already have one up but no one has really checked it out so if you can please do that. It is called "His Christmas Present." Anyways I want to see which one people like better for another Christmas story. My favorite Holiday is Christmas and I want to write about it. So please comment on the story:

1. Christmas Lights

This talks about a single mother with twin boys. She is a beautiful woman that works hard for her kids and ever since she split up with her husband for reasons that will be revealed she has never believed in love. One day the mother was putting up her christmas lights on a ladder trying to reach the top of her big house when she fell off and was caught by a sexy handyman that was passing by. She felt attracted to the stranger and he made her body feel alive. He offers to help her and she accepts. The man wanted to the woman and has seen her around town. The next day the mother and her boys go buy a tree where she bumps into the handyman where he catches her when she trips. He soon finds himself helping decorate the tree and the inside of the house. Will the single mother allow this man to enter her heart? Will her ex husband become jealous and try to get this man away from his ex wife?

Please Comment!

Lastly I won't be updating The 11th - the 18th because of my semester finals. I'm sorry but I can't fail so I hope people can understand. Thank you!