1 🥺

•Kayla•

     " momma ima be fine " I said to my moms at the airport. " you better call me and text me if anything happens. " she said to me. " yes ma'am. " I said and have her one last hug before they called Houston Texas.

    I seen some more kids walking the same way with bags. I saw one boy. He look fine as fuck. But I might not see him anymore anyways. I saw this one girl with braces. " hey. You going to Houston ? " I asked her. Might as well make friends.

    " yeah. I'm gonna be a bad kid. " she said. " girl for real ? Me too. " I said. " y'all finna be bad kids. I am too. I'm Journey. " this girl said to us. " hey Journey. " me and Macei said. " I'm finna be one too.  I'm Treasure. " she said.

" what's y'all age? " treasure said. " I'm 13. " I said. " 15. " Treasure said. " 14. " Macei said. " 15 " journey said. " I hope they bad kids cause that one fine as fuck. " Macei said pointing to the light skin one.

•Macei•

This flight is about to be a long one. I'm glad I met Journey, Treasure , and Kayla. It was 2 seats for each one. Me and Kayla was first class.

" y'all lucky. I begged my momma to be first class and she said no. " Treasure said. " right. My moms be aggy. " Journey said. " well let's go. " I said to Kayla.

< big ass time skip >

•Treasure•

I had my airpods in my ears and I felt the plane go down. Finally. I'm ready to sleep. I said to myself. Me and Kayla met with Journey and Treasure and found Mike standing there. " y'all must be Journey, Tresure, Kayla, and Macei. " he said pointing us out correctly.

" yeah that's us. " Journey said. " well we waiting for the boys. " he said and after that we saw them. They ran over to us and dapped Mike up. " wassam Mike. These must be the girls ? " the light skin one said.

•Treasure•

    The braceface one caught my eyes. He so damn fine man. But everybody started walking. We got into this truck type limousine. We all just started talking to each other, getting to know each other.

    " so you from Lousianna ? " jay asked me. " yeah. " I replied. " why so dry mamas. " he said to me. Bittttcccchhhhh. blushing. I tried to cover it up but he grabbed my arms.

    " don't be shy. " he said to me. " boy bye. " I said. " I'm from here but I moved cause they wanted to kill my moms fa causing drama. " he said to me. " do you and ya moms still talk ? " I asked. " nahh. She got too many problems and she in and out of jail. " he replied.

•Journey•

    " where you from ? " some boy with dreads said to me. " and you are ? " I asked him. " Tray. You ? " he asked. " Journey. " I said. He chuckled. " and what's funny ? " I asked him. " you got my mama name. " he said.

" the name is so special. " he continued. " thank you. " I said blushing. " I knew I was gone make you blush. " he said. " you only made me blush because you was bein corny. " I said.

" yo ass is fucking bluffing. Don't worry, I'll take the shyness outchu. " he said to me winking. I blushed again. He was right, I was bluffing. But he better not think he can get me that easy.

•Macei•

We was walking into the house and me and Mykel was walk-in together. " you my new bestfriend. " he said to me. This nigga just friend-zoned me and Ian even ask him out yet. I thought to myself. " ok. Cool. " I said.