"It's normal to fight. But always take care of each other na." Said the old man in reply to Tae.

"Thank you for taking care of Tee." Said the old woman in Tae's embrace. Tae smiles to both of them..

"I want a hug too." Tee pouts when seeing the other three are hugging without him.

"Aww, come here." His grandma pulls Tee towards them and they have the group hug from a while.

"Where are we going P'Tae?" Asked Tee, it's been a long time since there are in the car. Tae has driving miles, Tee thought.

"It's been more than 2 hours you've been driving."

"Only 2 more hours and we will arrive." Tae answers.

"Huh? Aren't you tired, P'Tae?"

"I drive more than 8 hours to come to you from Bangkok to Ubon Ratchathani. This 4 hours' drive is nothing, Tee." Tae smiles looking at Tee.

"We should stop for a while if you're tired, P'Tae."

Tae nods to Tee.

"Yes, darling. I will stop for lunch." Tee quickly blushes due to Tae's sweet tone towards him.

Another 1 hour of drive after stopping for lunch, they finally arrive at the city of Loei. Tae continues driving towards his destination somewhere at the countryside.

"We've arrived." Said Tae to Tee whose eyes has been excitingly staring at the view of the city and countryside of Loei.

Tee gets out of the car and looks at his surroundings. He smiles.

"This is beautiful." Tee wide smiles making Tae smiles unknowingly.

"Come here." Tae offers his hand to Tee and he accepts it gladly.

They enter into a small forest. There is a pond inside it. Everything looks lively; the pond; the trees; the flowers; the birds; the clouds above them. Everything stands perfectly at their place.

Tae sits under a tree and lets Tee enjoys looking at the clear water of the pond. After a few while, Tee comes to Tae's side.

"This is a beautiful place. How did you find this place?" Tee asks.

Tae holds Tee's hand in his, his thumb brushes the hand lightly and softly.

"Someone found it and show me." Answers Tae.

"Who?"

"My first love." Tae says, his eyes stare lovingly towards Tee. Tee looks at the loving stare.

"Will you tell me about her?" Tee asks.

"It's him." Tae smiles.

"I fall in love at the age of 12 years old. He was 8 years old. He lived near here. My mother and his parents are best friends. When my mother brings me to his house, he came to me and tries hard to become my friend. He has a special charm, I unknowingly accept him as a friend."

Tae smiles. He lies his head on Tee's laps; Tee's hand still in Tae's hold. Tee looks at Tae all the time, giving his attention fully.

"The next time I came to his house, he pulls my hand and brings me here, showing me this enchanted place which is as charming as him."