7|mission Gem x ????

Libra pov
I don't even know what I was doing before, when suddenly, Gem just BROKE DOWN the DOOR, and started screaming about some guy that she saw at Wal-Mart! Now, I know what you're thinking, WTF IS WRONG WITH GEMINI, and I'm thinking the same thing, but for different reason, because Gem normally falls in love with some random guy, and talks to us about it, but NEVER  in my entire life, heard her talk about a guy with this much, I don't know, you get the point. I looked over and I saw pure shock on Aquarius's face, and I don't blame him.

"Gem, who is this guy, to two have to get together immediately!" I screamed.

" I don't know how name, I only got a glimpse of him but, I know he's the one! " Gem replied.

" Who cares if you only got one glimpse, the ship will sale! " shouted Aqua, who had finally got out of it.

"Yeah!" We all shouted at the same time.

We all started making a plan, like what would happen if we run into him at McDonald's. I had assigned all of us job, Gem's is trying to find his social media, Aqua's trying to find out where he might live around, and I'm trying to come up with every situation possible, of course, if she ever sees him again. " Guys! I think I found his Insta! Yelled Gemini. "Really! Wait, hold on, we have to take this into our private chat, who knows who's listening!  Exclaimed Aqua. We all got our phones out, and started typing.

Gem💎: ok guys, I think his insta is Firecore27, ill send you a pic of him!

Liblib: ooh, la la, you really do like pretty boys

Jeffreestar: yeah gem, I didn't know you liked them pretty😏😏

Gem💎: shut up you two! Anyways, I think he's from the fire side, or "Ashern" from his username.

Jeffreestar: omg I almost forgot we had powers lol

Liblib: Saaamee

Gem💎: BRuh

Gem💎: anyways, I think he might have some siblings, from his latest tweet

Liblib: tweet? I thought you found his insta?

Gem💎: his other social media was there

Jeffreestar: makes sense

Gem💎: he tweeted,
" me and my bro Leo were fighting over who is hotter, so we asked my sis  and she replied with "I would tell you, but it's too bad that both of you are uglier than Leo's green drink, your room, and the left over the tye dye on the tables after girls scouts use it on their shirts,  all combined. " and I'll never be the same"

Jeffreestar: ok dammmmnnnnnn, she really went there

Liblib: I would literally jump off a cliff if my sibling roasted me that hard etc

Gem💎: that's the amount of savage I inspire to be

Jeffreestar: you know what, you should just grab his sister and leave at this point

Liblib: agreed

Gem💎: we'd be unstoppable lol

Jeffreestar: now that's a scary thought

Gem💎: hold on, I found "Leo's" and his sisters insta, here's pics

Liblib: wtf are fire elements always so hot?

Jeffreestar: no idea

Gem💎: I know what I'll just snatch his sister and run away

Liblib: wait, what about the "love of your life"

Gem💎: it was a joke Lib

Jeffreestar: but would you date her if he didn't exist?

Gem💎: yeah lol

Liblib: I actually wasn't expecting that

Jeffreestar: same the

Gem💎:🤗🤗