Indulgence of Sin [CONTINUATION][SMUT]

[This story takes place a few days after the last one, and Mortis is feeling f R i S K y-                        See you at the end of the chapter lads, it's kind of a long one!]

Ever since that day, Mortis has been slightly nicer to Judas. Just this morning, his Lord had made him tea. When Judas thanked him, Mortis paused, turned his head and walked away saying "It was nothing." Another thing, Judas has caught death lurking around every corner, literally. Mortis has been staring at Judas, a light blush dusted on his pale skin while doing so. It's been going on for a couple of days now. What's going on?

As Judas read a book in his chamber, a knock on the door was heard. "Judas, I wish to enter." He heard Mortis speak, his voice slightly muffled through the thick oak door.
"Yes, come in." The door opened, and there stood Mortis, still cloaked like the last time. Only, he seemed a tad...off.

"I hope I was not interrupting." he asked, glancing at the open book on the desk. "No, no, not at all, m'Lord." Judas replied, turning to look at him. He stared at him for a second, then cocked his head.

"M'Lord," Judas began. "You seem off today."
Mortis inhaled through his nostrils. "How so?"
"Well, you've been staring at me quite a lot, and you seem tense most of the time I'm around you. Have I done something wrong?"
Judas hesitated.
"Is it because of...that?"

Mortis froze, and the room went silent. The tension was unbearable. Just then, Mortis walked closer to Judas and stopped in front of him, his eyes lingering on his young, athletic, delectable body. He grasped Judas' chin and tilted it upwards ever so slightly.

"Ever since I've ridden you of your impure thoughts, I've been having these sinful thoughts myself. I do not know what you have done to me, but," He says, slowly pacing around Judas. "-for cursing me with these impure thoughts, I think you deserve a greater punishment." he purred the last part, as he got even closer. Judas felt his legs go weak and he started to feel lightheaded. Slowly, Mortis leaned in to kiss him, and Judas happily accepted it. Mortis kissed him like his life depended on it, feeling every part of Judas' body while doing so.

Judas had never seen his Lord act so desperate, so lustful, so aroused.
Mortis snaked his arm around his acquaintance's waist and pushed him into his own chest, all while kissing him. Finally, Mortis pulled away, standing in a half-hunched position as he was significantly taller than the man below him.

He leaned in again and whispered into Judas' ear. "Undress for me, slowly." he dragged the last word out seductively, his deep voice nearly sending Judas into an orgasm.

"Y-yes m'Lord..." he breathed, slowly undoing every button of his cassock, all while remaining eye contact with his Lord. Mortis just stood there and watched, his eyes lingering on Judas' body. Oh, what he wouldn't do to ravage this sinful man. Judas was almost done undressing, now standing in only his undergarments. "Take it off. All of it." Mortis demanded. Judas obliged, and took the last articles of clothing off, exposing his sculpted, slender body.

Mortis exhaled, feeling himself get hotter with every passing second. He might not have looked it, but he was just a minute away from losing all control. He was snapped out of his trance when Judas spoke. "What now, m'Lord?" he asked, looking up to meet his Lord's gaze. Mortis didn't answer however, and instead started undressing himself as well. Judas' gulped. He had only seen his Lord's face and naked body once, while bathing together. This was a rare treat, Judas was no longer just a way for his Lord to release his sexual frustration. His Lord had chosen him to be his mate.

Mortis' cloak vanished into a puff of smoke, and he slowly started removing his gold-accentuated priest's robe. His face was now visible, something he never showed anyone. Only Judas knew what lied behind the dark hood.
His Lord's face looked the same as one hundred years ago, of course. He was immortal after all. But that didn't change the fact that he was a beautiful man. His high cheekbones, straight nose, sharp jawline and soft, naturally dark red lips were facial features that would attract anyone.

"You're staring." Mortis suddenly stated. Indeed, Judas was staring. "I-I couldn't help it, m'Lord..." he stammered, looking away in embarrassment. Mortis paid no attention to this and removed his underwear, now exposing his own body. Judas felt shameful, he was getting hard.

"Lie on the bed. I will join you shortly." Mortis calmly spoke. As Judas got on his bed, he still found himself staring at the tall, slender figure in the room with him. He stayed there, supporting himself on his elbows, admiring his Lord from afar. His Lord had an ungodly attractive body for a personification of Death.

Mortis quickly got on the bed as well, his breath becoming heavier. "Now," he spoke, burying his face into the crook of Judas' neck once more. "-what would you want me to do to you? Why not share those sinful fantasies?" He caressed Judas' skin, feeling him shiver under his touch. "I.." Judas began. "-want you to breed me, m'Lord."
Mortis smirked at this. "Breed you? Like some filthy animal?" he mused, pinning Judas to the bed.

Judas' breath hitched as his Lord loomed over him. His Lord could do anything to him, Judas was so vulnerable at this moment. He whimpered and writhed under his Lord's touch, wanting him so bad. This caused Mortis to emit a dark chuckle. "I see," he said "-you want to be dominated by me so badly, hm?" as he spoke, he grinded his groin against Judas' hard cock. "O-oh, m'Lord, have mercy, don't tease me like this, I beg of you!" Judas moaned. "Hm, why not? A little teasing never hurt anyone." Mortis purred, leaning in to lick Judas' neck. He was moaning like a little harlot, and Mortis was enjoying every second of it. Slowly, his hand traveled down to Judas' member, which was now leaking with precum. He started to jerk him off at a slow pace, almost massaging his partner's cock. Judas, in response to this, arched his back and bucked his hips into his Lord's hand, biting his lip while thinking of how sinful he was acting.