Mew's phone buzzed during a meeting he was attending. He picked it up when he saw that it was a message from Gulf, curious. He smiled after reading the message; it had been a long time since he had received a message with so many exclamation marks and emoticons.

     When Gulf reached home, it was empty. He sighed and changed into his favorite PJs and collapsed on the sofa watching something or the other.

     After sometime he heard the door opening and got up from the sofa he was laying on to find Mrs. May enter.

     "Oh you're early today!"

     "Yeah." Gulf said with a sheepish grin and followed Mrs. May inside the kitchen.

     "You should have called me; I would have been here early."

     "It's okay." Gulf smiled at her.

     "No really, you should have called. I was bored too." she pouted.

     "Where do you live?"

     "The third floor of this building." She grinned at him.

     "Oh."

     "Mew bought it for me."

     Gulf was surprised; he hadn't expected something like this from Mew. "He listens to you well." he commented softly.

     "Well after living with me for all these years it is expected."

     "Oh. Really?"

     "Yes. He was my paying guest back in high school." Mrs. May said when she saw the confused expression on Gulf's face.

     Gulf nodded. He opened one of the kitchen cabinets and removed the Nutella bottle and settled down on top of the kitchen counter. "How was he during high school?" He asked as he dipped his finger inside the bottle.

     "Well he was a quiet kid. Sat on the corner table, speaking only when spoken too, but that changed when Tar and Tum came around."

     "Oh the enemies?" Gulf said as he licked the chocolate off his finger.

     "Enemies?"

     "Yeah that's what Mew told. He said I should be careful of them, especially Tar."

     "That's what he said about his brother? Oh I can't wait till Tar hears it." Mrs. May said, chuckling.

     "Brother? Isn't Mew an only child?" Gulf's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

     "Sworn brothers. They swore by drinking sake from the same cup." She chuckled.

     "How do you know this?"

     "I'm Tar's aunt." She said smiling. "Don't worry you'll like them, Tum and Tar."

     Gulf nodded back in reply.

     "You know, Mew is a good man. Back in high school, even though he was a part of the math and science clubs he joined the music club, just to keep the promise he had made with someone about singing a duet together." She said as she turned around to face Gulf.

    Gulf's jaw slacked at that. It was the promise he had made with Mew, when they were in his room singing nursery rhymes. He still clearly remembered what he had said.