Ha Sooyoung | 하수영

It's Friday morning and Yves used to not go to school on Fridays because of her multi job, Yves needs to earn money for her needs since her parents abandoned her and flew back to their hometown and left her alone without anything even notes. She was that girl who they call Queen B back then but when the incident  starts spreading a lot of students disgusted on her and some are blabbering at her.

Yves usually go to School everyday with Jinsoul and Jungeun just to make fun of some students and make them uncomfortable. Yves was living her life, don't have problems, all she cared about was her popularity, she's totally loving her life not until one of the students on her school commited suicide because of Yves. Yves doesn't want to kill someone nor make them kill themselves, Yves just wanted some attention, she wanted all of them look up at her, but after that she got dropped out of her school and transferred herself to another school which is far from the past one. Yves really wanted to turn back the time and make things right and stop that girl from killing herself. Yves feel like she has the biggest mistake.

She's now restarting her life, some students in her new school know her but she's just avoiding them and do what she needed to do, their so called Queen B back then is now what they're calling introvert. Yves rarely interact with her classmates, she wants to be alone.