Ryleigh👸🏽❤️: I love you more

I hung up and put my phone back down in my lap and focused back on the road. I made a stop at the mall to get something to give Jah for a congratulations present. I lifted up the roof on the car and locked the door walking inside the mall.

I walked around inside the mall trying to decide what I could get for him for a present then I walked up to this jewelry store and saw a chain that caught my attention. I called for someone to help me.

" Hi can I help you ? " The store clerk asked.

" Um yes I saw this chain right here that got my attention and I was wondering how much did it cost ? " I told her pointing at the chain.

" That chain right there is $3,000 dollars. Can I ask what the special occasion is ? " The store clerk asked unlocking the glass.

" It's a Congratulations present. My boyfriend's a rapper and I wanted to get him something that said congratulations and I appreciate you. " I told her as she put the box on the table.

" That's sweet of you , I'm sure he'll love this chain. " She said.

I admired the chain and I was stunned at how beautiful the diamonds were shining so bright on it.

" Yeah this is it , this is the one. " I told her as I looked up at her.

" Well then lemme just go in the back and wrap this up for you. Give me five minutes. " She told me.

I stood there waiting on the lady to wrap up my gift to Jah. I was so excited to show it to him and I knew he was going to love it just as much as I loved him. I checked my phone to see what time it was and it read 12:40pm. I texted Jah to see if he was back at the townhouse yet.

Ryleigh👸🏽❤️: you back at the condo yet ?
12:42pm
A few minutes later he texted me back.

Jah🤴🏽❤️: nah not yet I'm at business meeting right now I'll be there in about a hour
12:45pm
Ryleigh👸🏽❤️: ugh 🙄 okay I'll be at the condo when you get there then hurry please I miss you
12:48pm
Jah🤴🏽❤️: cmon baby don't be like that I miss you too

I saw his text but I didn't text back. By the time I had put my phone back in my pocket the store clerk had called me to come and pay for the chain. I gave her my card and she scanned it through. She gave me my receipt and I walked back towards the entrance leaving out to head back towards my car.

I hopped in the car and let the roof back down before pulling out of the parking lot driving to head towards the townhouse in downtown.