In a flash I opened the doors as one of them turned to me and shot his gun at me "fool" I could easily dodge it but I decided to catch it and act like I got shot.

Both the first two shooters walked to my body while they were arguing about shooting me. Nejire took the chance and used her quirk on them.

Nejire - Gohan I think it's now or never!

I got up and rushed to the other 4 shooters as they were about to shoot Nejire but I swift kicked them and punched them unconscious as I caught them and took outside as Nejire used her quirk to tie them up. The police arrived and they thanked us for stopping them and the owner of the restaurant gave us a free meal I tried to decline and tell him I was gonna pay but he insisted. We ate and laughed for the whole dinner I never knew she had an amazing smile. She gave me a strange feeling in my heart but the funny thing is that I only felt this way for Ochaco when we dated but it also happened when Momo tried to talk to me after training. Am I falling in love? No I can't.....but it feels nice for it to happen again.

We walked back to the dorms as I didn't notice we were holding hands the whole time. We made it to the 3A dorms as Nejire looked super red as I decided to tease her by pushing her softly to the wall as I put my arm next to her as I held her chin up. 

Izuku - What's wrong can't handle me? 

Out of nowhere she put her leg up to my waist as I caught it and it got even more intense as she put her arms around my neck as I looked at her beautiful smile. Through instinct my head started moving closer to hers but the doors opened to see Mirio and Amajiki falling out with a camera in their hand. 

Let me tell you I have never seen Nejire more furious as she yelled at them but they were forgiven as she smiled and kissed my cheek and thanked me for the date. 

I flew back to my dorm as I fell on my bed with a smile as I fell asleep quickly. 

(The Next Day)

Everyone wakes up and see Izuku happy and smiling as he told Todoroki and Kirishima about his date and they were happy for him but one was angry and annoyed as he grabbed his jacket and walked to the mall. That person was Katsuki Bakugo. 

Bakugo - Stupid Deku he already humiliated me after everything we've been through and we are back to where we were as enemies. Damn even after knowing about One for All...DAMN IT WHY AM I STILL ACTING LIKE THIS?!!! We.....were getting closer again but my dumbass just stole Uraraka from him. 

He remembered the time he told Izuku to meet him outside after the provisional license and how it all began their rivalry.

Bakugo sat down in the mall bench and tried to forget but his thoughts were interrupted when someone sat down next to him. 

Bakugo - Couldn't find another bench you loner? 

??? - Heh so much talk from someone who's crying like a bitch. 

Bakugo smiled and looked at the figure as he noticed his white long hair but the one thing that stood out was his scar. 

Bakugo - Who did that to you? 

??? - An old friend. Names Narou and your Katsuki Bakugo right? 

Bakugo - How do you know? 

Narou - I saw the U.A Sports Festival I just wanna say not bad your quirks pretty strong. But forget that your eyes show sadness and regret you mind telling me or are you too much of a badass? 

Bakugo - I'm a badass come on I won the Festival but the reason is because I had this....."f-friend" well now he hates me with a passion because of a mistake I made and I know he'll never forgive me for it. I just got a good relationship with him and I blew it now......I-I don't know what I'm gonna do.