"gurl tell me why roddy commented under my post" I laughed
"Gurl you know he want some of yo chocolate" Lyric said nudging me. She stay doing that!
"We about to head out, we going to the movies" Boog said twirling her keys around.
I grabbed some snacks out of my pantry.
"BRING YA ASS" Lyric yelled making me speed up my pace.
the whole car ride we listened to music, got a ticket, and almost got into a wreck. things that happen when Boog drives.

"Wassup stanky booty gurls" Kam said hugging all of us.
I pushed him jokingly as he sized me up.
"What he said y'all stank" Chris said fanning his nose.
"Bye because my stanking ass pull a lot of niggas and dads so" I shrugged
"What she said" Lyric and Boog agreed.
"Anyways lets go inside this thing, what y'all wanna see" Roddy said.
damn nigga.
We all decided to see The Boy 2 since we love a good horror film!
I was sitting between Boog and Roddy. They made sure that I was close to him which aggravates me.
"Wassup Q Ma" Roddy said touching my hand making me look up at him.
"I'm just chillin, you" I said looking away.
His eye contact was making me more nervous than i should of been.
"Look at me when i'm talking to you" he said touching my thigh.
"You ain't my daddy nigga" I whispered back in his ear dropping my hand to his private area as his eyes widened.
I laughed as i focused back on the movie. All throughout the movie I was jumping and grabbing onto Roddy's arm.
"You a whole scary baby" he laughed at me.
"Shut up nigga"
Time skip to when the movie end because i'm lazy!
"That movie wasn't even scary and Queen crybaby ass was hugging onto me and shii" Roddy said making me blush.
He pulled me to the side without the others.
"rodrick why you got me over here" I laughed
"Lemme get ya number ma" he smiled.
"I guess so, since you my friend" I blushed pulling my mama home out of my purse as we exchanged numbers.
"Say ya later Ma"
"Bye Roddy"

I walked bacc to Boog's car since they were already in there.
"What Roddy ass want"
"My number"
"Ouuuuu he really really want you"
I rolled my eyes as the continued to make fun of me. These niggas trippen!
"Aye let's stop and get some Mcdonald's" I said pointing to the fast food place up the street.
"Can i get that fofofo, Mcdouble and Coke fa my drink, also Barbecue sauce" I said leaning over Boog to get closer to the the microphone.

We all spinning the night at Boog house since it was late and we ain't feel like all getting dropped off.
"Man we ain't spindanight in a minute" Jay said going into Boog's pantry.
"Y'all we gotta stay up all night, watch movies, talk about our lives like we used to do"

I went upstairs to shower and change i to my pajamas that I borrowed from Boog. They were all pink and cute!
"I been contemplating, meditating
Should have waited
Should have never dated
You seem irritated
Baby, why you never say it?
Isn't this worth saving?
I can feel you fading off
We're not gonna make it long
Guess you can not take it
Guess it's worth saying
It's none of your concern anymore
None of your concern
Is it even worth it at all?
Is it even worth it?
Is it gonna work anymore?
Is it gonna work?" I sung while i lathered my body with Dove body wash. I really love being clean.

"these clothes are too extra to go to sleep in Boog, look" I said as I checked myself out in the mirror. I look fine as fuck but it was very uncaused for.

"ohhhh Q going to sleep comfortable and flawless tonight I see" Jay said hyping me up.

"We have no choice but to take your pictures"

"pose bitch, work ittt"

 liked by polog, jayisgay, normani, and 34,987 othersqueenq comfy&cute💕🥰!

queenq comfy&cute💕🥰!

view 899 comments
@kamkilla go to bed🤣
↪️ shut up hater👋🏾
@lyricdiorr you snappedd!😍😍
↪️😆 thanks sis
@christookha take you ole uglass to bed lil gurl!
↪️ stawp embarrassing me 😒
@roddyricch call me

just as i was walking downstairs to sit on the couch with everyone else and watch a movie my phone started ringing.
"Incoming Facetime call from 667-889-0896"
"Roddyyy" I smiled propping the phone in the kitchen walking around with the blanket one me.

"Wassup Mamas, you up late"

"You know how I be up all night, thinking and chilling"

"I feel you too, I be up late in the studio putting in time"

"Speaking of the studio how's your career going"

"Mannn" he sighed out putting his head in his hands.
"It's stressful as fuck. People think I have to be speak to them just because i'm famous. Tour is coming so that's good. I be freaking out sometimes because I don't have anyone to talk and release my problems to. I missed you Queen for real and you don't have to forgive but I just wanna say I'm so sorry for putting you through everything I did, I was just being a bitch and there's no excuse but I hope you can forgive means we get our friendship back. I miss you best friend."

I was cheesing mad hard.
"I miss you too best friend".

I could hear Lyric, Jay, and Boog squealing and smiling, they really care.

I walked up to Boog guest room and talked the night away with Roddy. I miss times like this.