Doma slowly knelt and leaned towards the girls, his eyes gleaming with something that no one could read.

"Who did this to you?" Doma asked in a growl as he looked over the girls,

One of the girls slowly pointed to the roof with a shaky finger, "Th-they're u-up-st-upstairs," she quivered.

Doma nodded and then stood up. He stared at the girls and Akaza watched in wonder as the demon who months ago would've relished an opportunity to torment such easy prey disposed of the girls quickly. They didn't even have time to scream.

"What's up with you?" Akaza demanded as the higher rank stared at the carnage. Doma's blood-stained fans dripped with scarlet as the demon stayed perfectly still. Akaza could sense something pouring off the demon.

Something real and true; rage.

In a flash, the demon let out a frustrated scream as he ripped the closet door off its hinges and raced up the stairs. The guilt in Doma's heart seemed to rip him apart as he tore apart that damn house until he found the sick bastard responsible and made him suffer.

No survivors. No survivors. He forced himself to remember that over and over again. He had no choice, Muzan had ordered him to leave no survivors! But those girl's eyes haunted him like lanterns in foglight. His claws tore through wood and doors alike, ripping skin and drawing blood as he took out his helplessness on whoever he could.

Akaza waited in the doorway, his brows knitted together as he listened to the terrified screams that echoed out of the house as Doma disposed of its owner. This was... unusual. Akaza was used to listening to hours of torment as Doma played with his food like the sick fucker he was. Upper Two hadn't even tasted those girls before he killed them. And Doma hated eating men, he said they tasted sour or something but by the sound of whatever was happening upstairs...

The hell was happening?

When Doma emerged a few minutes, his hands, chest, and chin covered in blood, Akaza watched him carefully. He tried to read the dark shadows under those bright eyes or the way the blood stained the demon's fangs.

"What was that about?" Akaza demanded as gestured to the carnage of the closet. "Not hungry?"

"Not tonight," Doma smiled innocently as his eyes avoided the scene. His expression shared nothing, not a thought or an emotion, but Akaza had a sneaking suspicion both those things were now knocking around in the upper rank's brain. Doma had never been easy to read and the fucker definitely wasn't now as they walked away from the town. Akaza's eyes narrowed and he watched the demon carefully. Doma looked to the north, where his temple lay, and nodded to himself.

"I suppose this is where we part ways," Akaza scowled to his fellow upper moon.

"Yes," Doma answered softly... there was a tint of... happiness in his voice? Akaza studied the demon carefully, mystified by the change in him. Doma looked at him, his fake smile plastered all over his face once more. "Until next time close buddy! Be careful!"

With that, the demon took off leaving Akaza wondering what was going on. Doma hadn't done anything bad per se. They'd obeyed Muzan; they'd killed all they were supposed to. Akaza couldn't justify a reason to report Doma's mystifying change back to Muzan. It wasn't treason to suddenly change your ways... though seeing as Doma did it - perhaps it was tantamount to it. 

Akaza shook his head and tried to come to grips with what he's seen. The rare - no, the nonexistent break in Doma's mask that had led him to kill in rage. When was the last time that had happened - Akaza could tell you; never. Never. Doma didn't feel emotion.