Chapter 1 /Why This Is Hard?

The techno music is getting louder...

"One more time! What's up my techno trolls?!" - King Trollex asked as he raise up his arms.
The techno trolls are having fun, and they are dancing with their friends and their family.
Twilight swims to the DJ counter next to Trollex. She has a light blue skin, her hair is platinum blonde with neon blue streaks and she has a teal eyes. She is Trollex's best friend. But if you know them better you know they are more than friends....

"You are really good at this

"You are really good at this." Twilight said timidly.
"Thank you." Trollex replied to his best friend.
"You're welcome." Twilight said with a kind smile.
"Don't you want to try it?" Trollex asked. Twilight hesitated.
"Yeah, of course!" She said and she swam beside Trollex. Her pink beat drop button swam to the
"Are you ready Twilight?"
"Yes! I 'm ready Trollex!" Trollex and Twilight smiles each other kindly.

"Wait for it......." Trollex pulled the time.
"Yes?" Trollex' s beat drop button asked.
"Wait for it...." Twilight pulled the time too.
"Yes?!"
"Wait for it....." Trollex said again. The crowd waited impatiently for the music.
"Wait for it..." Twilight said.
"Just do it already!" Someone shouted from the crowd.
"Just a moment....." Trollex said.
"Come on man, hit me!" Trollex 's beat drop button cried.

Trollex looks at Twilight. "Ready?"
"Yes!" Twilight replied. They' re raising their arms.
"And 3, 2, 1!" Trollex cried and then all of them pressed their beat drop buttons.

The techno music is started. Every techno troll was very happy.
"Sing with me Twilight!" Trollex said. And they started singing together.

-After the party -

"Whooohooo!!!!! It was nice my techno trolls!" Trollex cried.
"Yay!!!! This was awesome!" Twilight's beat drop button said and she swam a circle quickly around Twilight.
"Hehe.... Yeah." said Twilight as she looks at trollex with a smile.
Trollex smiled at Twilight. Then he looked at his beat drop button uncertainly.
"You can do it man." He said softly to Trollex. Trollex sighed and he looked at Twilight.

"Twilight... Can we talk?" He asked.
"Of course." Twilight answered kindly and she smiled at Trollex.
Trollex looked at the crowd.
"Ummm..... Can we talk alone?" Trollex asked a little bit nervously.
"Sure. But where?"
"Oh, well.... I don't Know." Trollex said. He was embarrassed a bit.
Twilight wondered where they can go and said so... "How about the rainbow cove?"
"Perfect!" He replied almost immediately.
"Good. Let's go." Twilight said and then they swam to the rainbow cove.

When they got there they sat down on the stones. Everything was beautiful.

"I love this place so much. It's so peaceful, right?" Twilight said as she looked around.
"Right." Trollex replied and he looks at the ground nervously. Twilight looks at Trollex.
"Hey, Are you okay?" She asked.
"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine." Trollex smiled.

What do he want to tell me? - Twilight thought.

"Twilight...." Trollex started. Twilight looks at Trollex.
"Yes?" She asked curiously. Trollex
took his courage......
"You know..... I mean..... I.... I.... There is something I want to ask you. I mean I want to ask you abaout two things." He stammered.

"Ok, Trollex. I'm listening to you." Twilight said as she looks at Trollex.

"So....I..... " He started as he looks at his beat drop button uncertainly. The beat drop button is nodded enthusiastically.
"You have nothing to fear." Twilight sad. Trollex took a deep breath. "Twilight" He said and he looked at his best friend.
"Yes?"
"I just wanted to say....." Trollex started and he looks at Twilight 's teal eyes. And at that moment he was uncertain again.

Why this is so hard? - Trollex asked in his thoughts.

"Yes? What did you want to say?" Twilight asked curiously as he slid closer to Trollex.

Ok, ok. I can do it! I just have to ask her. - He thought.

Then he took his courage again and began to speak.

"I want to organize a huge party

"I want to organize a huge party. And I want to invite every troll tribes. Do you think it's a good idea? " Trollex asked.
"Yes! I think this is a wonderfull idea."
Trollex smiles at Twilight. " I'm glad to hear that."
Twilight smiles at Trollex too.
"And.... You know, every troll tribe is have a king and a queen. Except us. So.... I thinking about...." Trollex said.
Twilight listened in surprise. She felt her heart beating in her throat.

Oh my god! He is want to ask me that what I thinking about?- Twilight thought.

"Twilight." Trollex said as he looks at her. "You want to be my future queen?" Twilight 's breath stuck.

"Ummmm, sorry. I understand if you say no. I just......"
"Trollex" Twilight said. Trollex looks at Twilight nervously. "Yes?"
"My answer is yes!!!! I want to be your queen!" Twilight cried happily and she jumped into Trollex' s arms.
"Really?"
"Yes! Of course!"
"I'm so happy you said yes."
Twilight looks at Trollex with a big smile. "Why wouldn't I say yes?" She asked.
"I don't know." Trollex said as he blushed pink.
"I love you" Twilight said.
"I love you too."
"Let's go, tell this the techno trolls!" Twilight said.
"Well.... Ok." Trollex said and then they swam away together.

Yey! The first Chapter is done! I hope you enjoyed the reading. And I hope you all have a wonderfull morning/day/ evening.
Next chapter is coming soon...