PILOT : AFTER BB PARTY

Start from the beginning

SK- did u watch Kabir Singh..??Shahid's movie..

Sid-No sir SK-then watch..it..and learn what not to do..

Sid-Not to do..

Before Salman could explain his point..Rash Enters she has changed her outfit to pretty simple black short dress..and Asim approaching Rash

Salman sees and says -don't turn behind..sid confused at SK

But Asim says loudly - Mitthu kitna time laga diya kaha the..

In vain of Sk advice Sid turns back only to see Asim and Rash hugging tightly...each other..and wisherpering.. Talking something Sid clinches his fest...in anger..SK sees before sid could walk toward her Sk catches his hand and pulls him behind..

Says -stay here shukla..

Sid-par asim q chipkta hai dekho na...u say i must not be angry.. Just see her she looks so so..

SK-u wanna hai say hot beautiful sizzling gorgeous..

Sid calming down yes sir..exactly aur koi na koi humesha hota hai iske pass..from where do this guys come..first Sid dey..arhaan..paras..vishal..asim..everyone likes her..

Sk-exaclty from where ur gals come...mahira shefali devoleena aarti sana..

Sid- Sir but i dont see them the way i see her..they are ike friends..

SK- Exactly same is from Rash side too..Y r u always acting insecure..getting into fights with guys she starts talking .. Let her have space she would definitely in end come to you.. But let her talk hangout..

Asim is a good guy..she considers him as her best friend and a piece of advice never mess with girls bestie...u will only screw it up..

Sid-okay sir..

Then Rashami comes to meet SK and Sid...

Sk- Rashami you played well wish you luck ahead..

Rashami suddenly hugs SK and says- Thank you alot sir..Salman hugs her too..

Sk-someone might get hurt Rashami seeing u and me like this leave me.. While sid nods no no sir ..really thank u lipsing to salman..

Rash- No sir it really means alot..idc what people think..she breaks hug and holds SK hands.. I really cant thank you enough..i dont know what could happen if u werent there..

Sk- U r mad i m always by ur side.. all good things on the way...dont worry.. Smile be happy..

While Sk sees sid is mesmerized by her beauty

SK to Rash- Dont u wanna congratulate sid on his win..

Rash- yes q nahi..

Sid raises his hands for a hug while rash for handshake.. Rash- Congratulations siddharth..

Sk seeing confusion between handshake and hug says-Rashami why dont u hug and congratulate Shukla likhe he wished u ur birthday..

Rash smiles to Sk and says - yes of course..y not sir

Sid become so happy and smiles to Sk while Rash hugs him- Congratulation you Deserved to win..i m happy for you..

Sid- but i m sorry for what sana did

Rash-it alright anyways i don't mind going third or fourth... as along u two were top 2 i m all good..

Sk coughs for them to seperate as he sees Arhaan entering the space.. And he speaks loudly-Arhaan is here..

They get seperated and see Arhaan coming..

Arhaan thanks Salman for letting him to speak Rashami for last time..and says "Rash thoda privately jake baat kar sakte hai?"