"S-SABITO?!" Tanjiro shouts, his eyes widened in fear. "D-don't tell me he's-"

"Dead" You muttered under your breath, the burgundy haired boy covered his gaping mouth. He was shocked.

Does that mean....Sabito...Was a spirit?

He asks himself, once again looking at the sky. He uncovered his mouth, and smiled sadly, yet thankful to the skies.

"Thank you...Sabito.." He whispered, placing a hand on your shoulder. Zenitsu tensed up, hearing quiet sobs from the girl he kinda likes. He left Inosuke on his own, and ran towards you and Tanjiro's walking figure.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He asks, looking at your tearing up face. Your eyes sparkled with sorrowful tears, wiping them on every drop.

"I-I'm fine..." You quietly say, looking up at the sky strongly.

"I'll finish this! I'll finish this for you my brother!"

Tanjiro smiled at your determination. He looked at Nezuko too and uttered the same words but changing the word 'brother' into sister, and then added a small sentence.

"I'll bring you back!"

He looked at you once more, and you did the same. You both nodded at eachother, both smiles filled with determination and strength.

Zenitsu was speechless, these two were much alike, it's like fate made them all meet eachother, having the same goal to achieve.

'Killing demons'

Well I won't say it's completely fate.

It's what they were made to accomplish.

It's their obligation.

It is what they ought to do.

To kill demons:

"For my brother"

"For my sister"

"For gramps"

"For?"

Inosuke thought for a second. Hearing the sparking conversation from you three made his disfunctional brain work again.

What exactly is my goal?

He asks himself, looking at his own two hands.

He then looked at you, your determined figure. You were small, yet so strong in spirit.

You looked at him, smiling.

You ran to him and took his hand to make him join the others. His eyes widened at your action. He smiled under his mask, thinking of different things.

Even if I don't have a goal

I have to do this for others' sake.

I have to do this for you (Y/N).

You're my goal.

My goal is to make you completely mine.

Because I'm starting to think.

That you made my life more colorful.

More colorful than it was before.

(Y/N) (L/N)

I'm starting to fall for you.

To kill demons:

"For my brother"

"For my sister"

"For gramps"

"For (Y/N)"

J E A L O U S Y √

×CLOSED×

Tanjiro: Oh God, Inosuke.

Inosuke: WHAT?!

Tanjiro: i could not believe you could say those things!

Inosuke: THE AUTHOR EDITED THOSE THINGS! I ONLY GROANED MOTHERFUCK-

Author: What do you think of this story? A Zenitsu x Reader story! OF COURSE YOU NEED TO BE CHEESY!

Inosuke: It is a Zenitsu x Reader story...Tsk...That fucker stealing my spotlight.

Zenitsu: HEY! READ THE TITLE YOU DAMN NITWIT!

Inosuke: I CAN'T READ MOTHERFUCKER!

Tanjiro: can you guys stop? (Y/N) is still listening to u-

Inosuke and Zenitsu: NO!!!!

Tanjiro: Okay then...

Nezuko: Mhm...(sad tone)

Tanjiro: well then... IT'S TIME FOR OUR AUTHOR SECRET!

Nezuko: Mhm!

(drum roll)

Tanjiro: do you know that the Author made a nichirin blade on her own and also tried to cosplay Kanao. The nichirin blades she made were Giyu's and mines!

Zenitsu: I wanna see!

Author: No...Hell No...

Tanjiro: Okay then that is for our AUTHOR SECRET! Is there anything else you want to say Author-san? You haven't dismissed us yet.

Author: well hello readers! I promised of giving out free art! Have my TANJIRO KAMADO Digital ART!

Tanjiro: AH! IT'S ME!

Zenitsu: So... Author-san, you got your new phone?

Author: Yes Zenitsu-kun! Now I can accept request from you all! Feel free to request art from me!

Inosuke: What is Corona Virus?

Zenitsu: YOU'RE BRINGING THAT UP ALL OF A SUDDEN?!

Author: it's a disease that originated from Wuhan, China. It is infecting a thousand and also killing a lot.

Kamaboko trio: STAY SAFE FROM CORONA VIRUS EVERYONE!

Tanjiro: Next Chapter! L O V E R S!

××××