Part 2

"Hey, how did it go?" Ten asked as he closed the front door and walked into the living room where Kun was lying on the couch.

Kun sat up and sighed, not intending to be as loud as he was.

"That bad, huh?" Ten sat down on the couch and lifted his feet onto the low table that sat in front of them.

"You have no idea," Kun groaned.

"What do you mean? Her dress strap accidentally fell down while I was taking her coat, so I assumed that you both were gonna.... you know," Ten winked at his roommate.

Ten looked down at the table his feet were resting on and spotted a half empty bottle of soju and several empty bottles of Cass beer.

"Dude, are you okay? Did you two break up or something?"

Kun drunkenly rolled his head so that he could look at Ten.

"Why are you here? I thought you wouldn't get back until the morning."

"Kun, it's 4 am," Ten responded.

"Can I tell you something?" Kun asked, ignoring Ten's declaration of the time.

"Sure?" Ten cocked his head slightly.

"How are you so confident?"

"Could you elaborate?" Ten suggested, not understanding Kun's inquiry.

"I mean.... after... well... I mean... after a guy... you know... does that to you," Kun tried to explain his thoughts, but despite his dramatic hand motions, he wasn't able to express what he was trying to say.

"Do you mean after bottoming?"

Kun leaned forward and rubbed his temples.

"Yeah... after that," Kun confirmed.

Now it was Ten's turn to sigh.

"Do you wanna talk about it? What happened tonight?"

Kun looked back at Ten, eyes watery but not quite near tears.

"You know how I was telling you about how Y/N and I were having troubles in the.... sex department?"

Ten couldn't help but let out a laugh at drunk Kun's wording.

"Yeah?"

"Well, tonight... it was worse."

"How could it have been worse?

Kun dragged his hands down his face.

"I couldn't even --------" Kun muffled the last part of his sentence.

"You couldn't even what?"

"I couldn't even get-------" Kun muffled again.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I couldn't get it up! Okay?!" Kun yelled.

Ten sighed again.

"Kun, first of all, bottoming doesn't make you any less of a man. Second of all, you were exploring your sexuality. Everyone goes through shit like that when they're.... discovering themselves."

Ten moved closer to Kun.

"And third of all,"

Ten slapped the back of Kun's head.

"You can bottom and still be a top," Ten laughed.

Kun slapped away Ten's hands.

"I'm serious, man." Kun asserted.