Crap...you snitched on me...

Comincia dall'inizio

Aro beckoned to the door which opened to Eloise's horror Raphel being dragging in. Who looked confused. Aro smiles and exclaims,'' Ahh Racheal my dear so nice to have you back from your short time to the dungeon. I just wanted to thank you so much again. For leading your roommate Eloise here. It seems she just as gifted as you believed''.

Racheal looked on guilty as she glanced at Eloise who was looking on shocked at the betrayal.''Crap Racheal you snitched on me?...''.Eloise says a small crack in her voice. Which made her sound like she wanted to cry. Not once in her whole life had she snitched on someone. Racheal someone she's known since high school who moved with her to Europe. To go to university. They had done everything together. Eloise hadn't ratted her out to her parents when she uses to sneak out of the house to go clubbing or the times she let Racheal cheat on exams which is the only reason she passed University.

Racheal was speechless before turning her attention to aro and her other two employers. She looked nervously towards them. Aro frowned to himself and sighed to himself. Caiu glared at her before smiling a sinister smile. While Marcus looked sadly towards Eloise who was on the verge of tears. Aro beckoned towards the two guards Felix and Santiago who were restraining Racheal. Who grabbed her arms tighter before dragging her back out. Racheal realized why and started screaming begging. Exclaiming that she thought they'd be happy with the work she did. Referring to Eloise. Aro simply shook his head and tsked towards her. As she was dragged out the doors closed back up as her wails continued until they finally died down.

Eloise looked on in shock as she felt eyes on her. Glancing to another man a beautiful one who she noticed had been staring at her the entire time. But now more intensely. Marcus had a faint smile on his face as he turned to extend his hand to aro who noticed and took it. Taking in the bond he saw. Once he realized Marcus's hand he turned to Eloise who was now staring with now a smile on her face looking her Demetri. Who had moved to be by her side.''Ahh how wonderful,'' he began clapping his together.''It seems not only is young Eloise gifted it seems she has a mate among the guard ...Demetri''.He happily exclaims.

Eloise smiles looking at the young handsome man in front of her. Usually, she had a feeling of dread like when she first entered the castle. But it was soon replaced with something new. Hope.

Eloise felt a vision come to her...she was cuddling next to the man. Identified by aro as Demetri she smiled to herself as she saw he was in a wedding suit and she was in a wedding dress sitting in what she presumed to be his bedroom on a couch cuddling next to each other. Another vision she was looking in a mirror she was staring at herself with red eyes. Demetri coming up behind her placing a loving hand against her cheek,'' Beautiful''. He declares. Vision ends. As she looks at a now curious Demetri and aro. Eloise simply smiles a knowing smile. Demetri looks at her for a second.

After a moment Demetri spoke up,'' Hello love nice to meet you, Demetri ''.He says taking her hand to kiss it.''Pleased to make your acquaintance''.He adds with a smile. Eloise smiles as she lets him kiss her hand as she replies,'' It's very nice to meet you too.Demetri...''.

Aro then smiles before exclaiming,'' Ahh I love a happy ending...''.

Eloise smiles at Demetri then turns to aro smiling even more,'' So do I  and stories that end with forever...and it seems forever is what we'll have ...''.Before looking back at the beautiful man next to her.''Isn't that right Demetri''.She adds. Demetri smiles at her warmly while nodding. Then happily says,'' Yes forever''.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast :

Eloise Rose -Sydney Park age:26

Powers: Ability to see visions (of the future)