I looked back to the shorter man and I noticed both his clothes and his hair was the same as Fatgum's, but other than that he was the complete opposite of my fat hero.

Me and Tamaki went up to him and I knew that this was Taishiro.
He has the same smile, eyes, hair, and nearly the exact same face.
Just slimmed down.

But most importantly was his height.
He was just a tiny hair shorter than me!

"Heya toots, was this the guy who cut ya arm earlier this week?" Gum asked me.

"Toots?" Tama asked just confused.

Ignoring Tamaki I nodded to Toyomitsu.

"Well I thought ya said he was easy ta take down? He was more difficult then you said he was, asshole gotta good cut on my leg." Fatgum said in a joking tone.

Sighing with a smile, I looked down to where he said he was cut, there was a lot of blood.

"Tamaki, go on home... I need to patch up your boss." I ordered the nervous teenager.

"Oh no... please tell me you aren't dating.." Tamaki said with his eyes widened.

Me and Skinnygum looked at each other with eyes that were asking 'Should we tell him?'

"Nope don't tell me. I don't want to know.." Amajiki said timidly as he turned around and left.

"Let's not tell him just yet.." I whispered just loud enough for Toyo to hear.
"Now let's get you patched up."

I wrapped an arm around his shoulder to help him relieve some pressure off of his leg.

But before we left the villain, I took Toyomitsu's phone and told the police where the villain is.

Maybe this time he'll stay in prison.

I helped Taishiro walk back to his house, it took quite a bit longer compared to how long it took me to get to the stands.

When we made it back to his house I had to open the door for us.
I led him to his bed, and I set him down on it as softly as possible for me.

When he was sitting down I went into his bathroom and got the medicine box.

I got on my knees in front of him and looked up at him.

"I need you to take off your shorts." I told him from the floor.

He got up, blushing redder than a strawberry, then he pulled his black shorts to his ankles.

I got closer to his wound, placing a hand on his thigh to stabilize my balance.

"Taishiro, it's really big.." I say from between his legs, not noticing the dirty joke I managed to make.

I wiped away the mostly dried blood from his leg and I took out the hydrogen peroxide.

"This is going to sting.." I warn before I doctor his wound using a hydrogen soaked cotton swab.

His loud hiss hurt me but I continued to swab his wound. When it was cleaned I put a bandage over it.

"Thank you for saving me from the villain my big, strong, hero." I say as I peppered his wound with kisses.

I heard him lightly gasp after I started my kissing.

When I noticed how close I was to his crotch I gasped as well.
But when I stopped smooching around his cut and started moving away from it he put a hand on the back of my head and pushed me back to it.
Until he realized what he did.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart!" He almost yelled while he blushed.

"I thought I told you that I would tell you when I was ready for that sort of thing?" I asked when I pulled myself off of the ground.

"I didn't mean ta push ya into my...!" He said extremely embarrassed.

"Oh don't worry Gummy. I was fine with it, so there's no reason to get worked up about it."
I say casually.

Looking up to see his surprised face, I smirked.

"But if you want me to... I don't see anything wrong about me doing a bit of something like that for you.." I say before giving him a wink.

I saw his face flush while he avoided eye contact, I saw him cross his legs and I knew he was hiding his excitement.

"Ah ah ah! Uncross your legs, if you put too much pressure on your cut it will open and start bleeding!" I say with an amused smirk.

"O-okay... hey wait! Are ya hungry? Cause' I'm hungry." He said, trying to change the topic.

"Not really.. I could make you something though."

Nodding, he quickly grabbed a pillow and covered up his lap with it.

"Something sweet?" I asked with a light chuckle.
Getting a nod in response.

I continued to lightly chuckle as I made him some Onigiri with my quirk.

He ate it like it was the first bit of food he had eaten all day.

"So how much food does it take to fatten you up again?" I ask jokingly as he finished the last rice pyramid,
"You look attractive small like this.. but I miss my perfect and big Fatgum." I say with a pouting lip.

"Aw ya don't need ta pout.. it don't take much ta fatten me up." He comforted me before he got into his bed.

He opened his arms widely and looked at me with an expectant expression.

Rolling my eyes, I crawled into his arms and looked at him eye to eye.

"There is one upside to you being small though.. now I can look you in the eyes without having to look up. And I can kiss you easily.." I smile as I lean in.

I connect my lips to his softly and I gently stroked his cheek.

When the tiny kiss was over we fell asleep almost instantly.