thirty, multiple !

Start from the beginning

it's been two days since mimose last spent time with mattia at his place

it's been two days since mimose last spent time with mattia at his place. all she could think about was what are we doing. she lived in chicago and every now and then went to haiti to see family. new jersey was no where in her route, nor her parents and this just happened to be a coincidence.

her mom wasn't picky about who she dated, as long as she has met them and he had good morals. but mimose already knew her dad wouldn't approve because he was so traditional and strict sometimes.

it was all hella confusing even though he made her happy and she needed to clear her mind. thankgod for her, she still had alejandro and kairi who lived here as well and invited her over for a couple hours.

"mimose this is taylor, taylor, mimose," the girl waved from the drivers seat, her smile super cute and friendly.

"hey!" mimose didn't even put on her seatbelt, a bad habit. she did gave ale a hug from behind considering he was in the front and also gave kairi a quick hug.

"you hungry?" taylor peeked through the mirror. "we're trying to figure out what to do,"

"i ate, but if you guys are then we can grab something," mimose shrugged.

"let's just go to the mall and sit at the top in the empty lot," alejandro said.

"yeah," everyone agreed to the idea, taylor pulling off and heading to the mall.

"i wanna put you in seven positions for seventy minutes-" mimose sang the lyrics to the song, watching ale and kairi have their little moment for their tiktok

"i wanna put you in seven positions for seventy minutes-" mimose sang the lyrics to the song, watching ale and kairi have their little moment for their tiktok. "can i be in it!?"

they chuckled at the sudden outburst.

they had been in the mall parking lot for a while now. taylor and mimose had been spilling tea about the boys and overall girl talk. she wasn't ari, but it was nice to have another girl around to hang.

"where's your phone?" kairi asked.

"charging. why?" they had just filmed some drafts on her phone which was dumb because she only had like thirty percent when they got there.

he shrugged. "mattia said and i quote 'tell mimose to answer her damn phone and fuck you guys',"

"here we go," alejandro sighed.

"what's his problem?" she was confused, going to grab her phone out the car. she had three missed calls from him in the past hour.

"when we don't invite him with us, he gets all butt hurt and starts crying and posting bs on his spam," ale laughed. "don't be surprised if you see videos of him crying on insta,"

"oh lord,"

she decided to ignore him for now, letting her phone charge up more.

"he's gonna' claim we took you from him and then he's gonna' talk shit and probably expose something about one of them," taylor chimed in. "he just texted me right now,"

"and what about robert? he literally gets left out of damn near everything?" mattia was just going to stop being a big ass baby and let them have fun without him. "don't even feed into it, let him throw his little tantrum while we make videos,"

"bet," kairi laughed.