Ch.1 - Flashback Pt.1

Madi's POV

    So, I just moved to L.A..   I live in a nice, big house. I'd only been here for about an hour,  when the doorbell rang.

    "I'll get it!!" I scream. I open the door to see a blonde boy an-

     "Hi!!!!!" He screamed, before I could even finish the thought. There was a woman next to him,  probably his mom."I'm Dalton. "

     "And Im Jill, his mom." The woman smiles.

     "We live right behind you!!"man, this Dalton kid is energetic!" How old are you? Im 16."

      "14." I said," Moooooom!! Neighbors are here!!!" I let them in.

      "Hi!" My mom, Cindy said walking into the room.

      "Hi, Im Jill, and this is my son, Dalton. " They talked for hours, while Dalton asked me random questions. Man, he is soooo weird!!

     "Ya, and she will be starting school tomorrow." My mom said. Thats when I heard the last thing I wanted to hear.

     "She and Dalton can walk to school together!!!" Jill screamed. My mom agreed and Dalton's face lit up. Weird!! Im finally a complete teenager, and I still haven't felt anything that has to do with my stamp.  I will never find my soul mate!!!

     Dalton's POV

  I was just listening to music, when my arm started stinging. I screamed.  My mom rushed in to see me holding my hand over my stamp in pain.

   "Oh, come here! Its just telling you youre ready!" She said.

   "Why didnt you tell me it would hurt this bad!!" I screamed at her.

   "It doesnt, when its just one of the side effects. "

   "WHAT?"

   "Not only are you ready, but your soul mate is close." After that, we went to the new neighbors' house.

    Madi's POV

  Dalton and I went out to the pool in the backyard, and dipped our feet in. All of a sudden, he screams, grabs his arm, and falls into the pool.

   "It's just reminding him that he is ready. " Jill said, tapping her hand, which is where her stamp was. We all mouthed the word 'oh'. I helped him out of the pool,and they left so he could get dried off.