That was the only way of apologizing he had ever seen; and his brain didn't come up with any other suggestions.

   Gulf blinked once; twice, dumbstruck at Mew's proposition.

   "Come on; show me the moves of an celebrity." Mew said with a smirk.

   "I'm a soccer player. Not a dancer, you know that right!! I have two left feet in case of dancing." Gulf huffed.

   Mew only smiled.

   "I.. Don't blame me if I can't keep up with your pace." Gulf said narrowing his eyes at Mew as he took his hand.

   "What if someone sees us?" Gulf asked softly.

   "I checked; no one's outside except for us."

   Gulf nodded, and Mew pulled him closer, leading both of them, moving slowly; matching the rhythm of the song that could be heard drifting from the hall.

   Gulf could feel his heartbeat quicken when Mew pulled him closer and the color rose up when his gaze locked with Mew's.

   His breath got caught when he looked into the dark brown depthless pools, alluring him, making him want to submerge in them.

   He could hear the blood rush against his ears and his heartbeat increase, when Mew placed his hand on the small of his back.

   Little did he know that he had the same effect on the other.

   And they both prayed that the other could not hear their hearts hammering against their chest, trying to burst with the overwhelming feelings.

   "You know, you are the perfect size to dance with!" Mew said.

   Gulf narrowed his eyes at him.

   "What? I just complimented you!" Mew said with mock offense.

   "Whatever." and Gulf's eyes narrowed even more; and they continued to dance, their overwhelming feelings calming down a bit after this exchange.

********

   It had been two days since Cheer's wedding, Gulf's parents had gone back to their home, but Gulf didn't show any signs of leaving Mew's room.

   Not that Mew minded it or anything, he liked it. He liked the way his heart would unnaturally beat, the way he would some way or the other end up thinking about Gulf.

   And he wasn't the only one who felt like that. These past few days Mew was the only thing that dominated Gulf's thoughts. It was like all of a sudden he saw Mew in a new light, started noticing him even more.

   It was not like he hadn't thought about moving out of Mew's room, he had, but he liked it in this room, he felt safe and hence he decided to stay there.

********

   Tonight was one of those rare nights where Mew would get his work to the bedroom, his back resting against the headboard of the bed, his iPad in hand, tapping away.

   Gulf lay beside him, propped up by his elbows, watching some show on the laptop in front of him, laughing occasionally, which would earn him a curious glance from Mew, which went unnoticed.

   "Shit." Gulf said as he pulled out the ear plugs from his ears when the battery of his laptop died out.

   "Can I use your laptop?" He asked Mew eyeing his laptop on the bedside table, the battery had died out on an interesting part and he wanted to know what happened next.