The oldest glared at the younger male, "It would've have bold for me to assume that you would even see my text! You were probably flirting with that cashier again!"

Juyeon's face took on a slight hue of pink but smirked and raised his hands- mocking surrender, "Hey, he's cute!"

"He may be cute but you know what's hot!? POPCORN DURING MOVIES!"

"Alright alright... I'll go to the store again! Jeez people calm down!"

"What? Going to the store 2 times in a day is a big no no. It's awkward and wierd and I won't let you," Changmin said, "Someone else has to go and it isn't gonna be me!"

They all turned abruptly towards Kevin, startling the poor Canadian.

"Kevin~..." Juyeon started

Haknyeon batted his eyes at his friend, "Would you be an absolute dear..."

"And get your hyung some popcorn...?" Sangyeon finished it this time.

He gulped and whispered out a, "Fine..." and stood up, getting ready to leave, but Sangyeon called out for him again.

"Hey, Kevin! Talk to that Jacob boy! But make sure you don't forget the popcorn!"

Kevin's cheeks heated up against his will, his reponse whispered, "A-alright hyung...."

He stepped out of his friend's house and walked down the familiar path towards the convenience store, his steps echoing through the stillness of the night.

It wasn't as cold as the night before, but it was still slightly chilly.... and Kevin wasn't as bundled up as he had been the last time he went.

"Dammit spring, hurry up and get here already."

A cool wind came- biting at Kevin's skin like needles pricking all the way through. It was as if mother nature responded to Kevin's request with, 'Nah- go fuck yourself."

He sighed, wishing he was already at the store where they have a heating system. He just really wanted to get out of the cold.

It was silent all the way to the store, with the exception of his footsteps and the occasional bursts of wind that swept through the streets.

When he arrived, he eagerly ran inside and immediately felt his body start to warm up. He sighed in content, warmth was always better than the cold.

He shook his head and smiled, it was time to grab some popcorn. Searching through the isles up and down he found various types of candies and junk food. Glancing about he finally found some popcorn and grabbed about eight bags.

He grabbed the bags and put them on the counter in front of the same cashier who had checked his items out the last time.

"Hi, nice to see you again!" the boy said, "How's your day been?"

Kevin smiled back and just responded with a simple, 'good.'

"Oh, just good? Hey, Juyeon hyung told me that you and him were friends! He was here not too long ago!"