"Close your eyes," Koushi requested, the girl obeying and shutting her eyes. "Don't open them until I say so."

Shiori furrowed her eyebrows but nodded nonetheless, confused about what was happening.

The boy moved so close to her, that she felt his breath on her neck, causing her to freeze in place. Suddenly, a soft fabric draped over her shoulders, and Sugawara stepped away.

"You can open your eyes now, Shiori."

Kawamoto's eyes fluttered open and she immediately looked down to see a black sports jacket around her shoulders. Not just any jacket, but a Karasuno boys volleyball club jacket. She immediately looked up at him and he saw the stars in her eyes as she asked,

"Can I keep it?!"

He chuckled and patted her head before answering,

"Of course you can keep it, it's yours after all."

Before the younger girl could express her gratitude, a voice shouted from outside the gymnasium, footsteps following after.

"It's decided, it's decided!"

The pair turned to face the doors, where Takeda-sensei was crouched, breathing heavily.

"What's decided?"

Her voice rang throughout the gym, dripping in curiosity.

"The practice match," their sensei answered excitedly. "It's against one of the top four teams in the prefecture... Aoba Johsai High School."

Shiori froze, as her heart skipped a beat.

'Aoba Johsai? Isn't that where...'

Sugawara, unaware of her state of being, asked from beside her,

"The one nicknamed Seijoh?"

"Yikes."

"No way."

"A practice match with one of the top four!"

"Aoba Johsai," Kageyama muttered, in deep thought, thinking about a certain someone.

"Oh. So you two are the controversial Hinata-kun and Kageyama-kun," Takeda-sensei approached the pair, later introducing himself as their advisor.

"Sensei," Daichi advanced towards him, Suga and Shiori following along.

"Ah! I've been running around everywhere setting up the practice match, so I haven't had time to drop in here, but I did get to meet Kawamoto-chan the other day," he explained, his eyes darting to the girl who only smiled in response.

"But, Sensei, how did you get a powerhouse like Seijoh to agree?"

"You didn't get on your knees and beg again, did you?"

Shiori giggled, causing Sugawara to turn to her and whisper,

"He's done it before."

The pair laughed a bit and then turned their attention back to their captain and advisor, who had both noticed their small moment.

"No, no. I'm good at getting on my knees and begging, but I didn't do that this time."

The trio sighed in relief, slumping their shoulders until Takeda began to speak again.

"But they had a condition."

"A condition?"

"Kageyama-kun must play setter the entire game and Kawamoto-chan, as our dietitian, has to prepare lunch for them."