Prologue plus New OCs (GO)

Start from the beginning

Tenma: "Contest?"

Tsurugi: "What? Are you going to take back what you just said?"

Tenma: "I-I won't! I'll do it!"

Haruna: "Wha...Tenma-kun!"

Tsurugi: *chuckle* "Bring it. Just try me."

Under the trees...(LOL)

???: "Wow~ Kyousuke really knows how to bring entertainment doesn't he?"

???: "...Yeah."

???: "Dh! You're not suppose to agree!"

The person tilted their head.

???: "I'm not?"

???: *sigh* "No...but things are getting interesting. That boy...Matsukaze Tenma..."

???: "I've never heard of him. But then again, not much of Tsurugi either."

???: "Oh please. We know much about Kyousuke."

???: "If you say so."

???: "Though I feel like things are going to be a little more interesting."

Somewhere watching what's happening to Tenma and Tsurugi...

???: "...That boy..."

(Let's end the prologue here shall we~)

Shirabe Saegusa

A mysterious girl who appears at Raimon and is invited into the team by Endou Mamoru...

"You know nothing about the pain we hold, I don't want to hear you saying things like you want to play it seriously!" -Shirabe to Tenma

Personality
Shirabe is a quiet and reserved, yet passionate and stubborn. She is fiercely protective of who and what she holds dear, particularly her family and her best friend Kirara. To others, she is considered to be an emotionless girl who rarely shows her feelings but she claims to not be good at talking to other people, so she intentionally avoids getting too close to them. Kirara on the other hand states that Shirabe is very emotional and sensitive, saying that her emotions show clearly in her eyes. It is also stated by Kirara that Shirabe can be dense sometimes.

Avatar
Kami no Chika-ra! Kite! Hagun Utahime Gabriel!
(The Strength of God, come! Army-Breaking Songstress Gabriel!)

Hissatsu
Swan Opera (Avatar SH)
Crescendo (SH)
Rhythm Break (OF)
Chorus Trap (DF)

Family
Shōko Saegusa (Mother?)

Relationships
Kirara Shirogane - Her best friend who helped her gain her emotions. Without words, they easily understand each other.