140320 DEVIL INTERVIEW with SEASON in Orlando, Florida, USA

Kai-Interviewer who asks questions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai: "Hi SEASON"

SEASON: "Hi"

Kai: "There wasnt asked any questions by SEALAND so i made up my own"

Yuri: "Okay then"

Kai: "First is for Yuri, Why did you leave SEASON pre-debut till some days before the release of DEVIL?"

Yuri: "Well...i had to focus on my actress carrer. So to focus, i decided to leave SEASON but after i said that to TCT, i asked if ill be able to join back some days before the comeback and they said that yes"

Kai: "Next, is for Jooyoung. Are you good in rapping as the Lead rapper?"

Jooyoung: "Im not so good in rapping. But i have a bit more rap lines than Sakura"

Sakura: "Its because you rap slower than me"

Kai: "Now for Sakura. Are you the most popular member so far? And who is the least popular if it isnt you?"

Sakura: "Im ranked #2 in popularity ranking. Jooyoung is ranked #1 and Yuri is ranked #3."

Yuri: "Im the least popular"

Kai: "Next, again for Sakura, who shined CLOVER and DEVIL era so far in your opinion?"

Sakura: "In CLOVER i shined and in DEVIL Yuri. Sorry Jooyoung"

Jooyoung: "Its Fine. Ill probably shine in the next era"

Yuri: "Right now is my era"

Kai: "For Sakura, again, Who's your favorite member in SEASON?"

Sakura: "Um...I guess...Yuri? Because shes so beautiful."

Yuri: "Thanks Sakura"

Kai: "Next 3 are for Yuri"

Yuri: "What are they?"

Kai: "1, Have you ever rapped?"

Yuri: "I tried to rap for the Rapper position and i did get it but its not in the profile yet, since i havent rapped in any song, but i have rapped in the background in DEVIL when it was Sakura's rap."

Kai: "2, If you could change your positions, what would it be?"

Yuri: "Im happy with my Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Face of the group, Center position."

Kai: "3, Which member of SEASON are you most similar with?"

Yuri: "Sakura because me and her were born in Japan and are part of Visual line."

Kai: "Were you and Sakura born in the same city of Japan?"

Yuri: "Sakura was born in Osaka and i was born in Kyoto, so no. Im from Kyoto but my older 2 siblings are from Tokyo and my parents are from Kobe."

Kai: "So, your family is from everywhere?"

Yuri: "Yes. But actually, my mom is from Manila, Philippines but my dad is from Alpine, Utah, USA. So im fully Filipino-American-Japanese but im most likely Japanese."

Kai: "Does your mom teach you Filipino? And does your dad teach you English?"

Yuri: "Im fluent in Japanese, Filipino, English, Chinese and Korean"

Kai: "Which languages do you speak, Sakura and Jooyoung?"

Sakura: "I can only speak fluent Japanese and English"

Jooyoung: "I can speak fluent Korean and English."

Kai: "So, you all share the language English"

SEASON: "Yup"

Kai; "This is the end for now. Bye"

SEASON: "Bye"