You all split up, trying to find the boar masked man in each of your designated place.

Where the fuck are you...Idiot... you thought, worrying about Inosuke. You searched every destination yet your normal sight can't see him. "Damn..I have to use my ability then" you hissed quietly, closing your eyes to enable your ability.

Where could he be?

Your shut eyes searched for a certain human colour with a familiar figure.

"That's Tanjiro with Nezuko..." You say as you spot a certain blue and red colour in the distance. You searched in the opposite direction and you spot another colour. "That's Zenitsu, judging by his movement"

"But where the heck is Inosuke?!"

You ran as fast as you can, searching for the raven head.

"You better not die on me you Idiot!"

You continue, on the verge of crying. You just never felt this much sympathy for someone other than your your family before. Different than Tanjiro, Different than Zenitsu. What is this then? Your educated self never knew about this feeling before. Or maybe you've known it and was just too stupid to realize it.

Come on (Y/N)

Find him!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Your eyes stopped at a certain point.

Blue and Gold?

You thought, approaching the glowing figure with the mix of both beautiful colours.

What is this?
Dororo?
Are you Hyakkimaru Kagemitsu?
You can see the colour of their souls? Or was it different?

What can you see (Y/N)?

Have you even realized it?

I never told you if you can see the soul or the physical appearance.

But I've said one sentence here that may answer that option.

You might just have to look back.

You got closer and closer to the figure, when it's within your reach, you opened your eyes.

"What the fuck!?" The familiar voice cussed, looking at you weirdly.

"INOSUKE! HOLY SHIT I WAS SO WORRIED!" You immediately ran up to him, hugging his muscular form. You sobbed unforgivingly on his chest, your tears wetting his figure.

Oops~ Before we continue, I'd like to have a quick chat to those people who've said "embarrassing"...Hmm...If y'all probably see Inosuke irl, y'all will freak out and probably sob in joy smh.

He was soo unfamiliar with the action, but he decided to hug back, wrapping his muscular arms around you. You were aback by his action, but decided to give in. His warmth surrounded your small and petite body, it was like heaven.

"Inosuke... Don't ever do that again..." You sniffed, not even daring to look at the boar man. He chuckled, playing with your hair.

"Eh? I needed some alone time, I got bored, why are you acting like a fucking weakling right now...Yet I like it.." He softly commented, his voice so hot that you blushed the slightest bit.

"I was just worried that I might lose a friend again..." You replied to his comment, looking up at his smiling face. You smiled back, gazing at his pretty face, with his boar mask sitting on top of it.

"Tsk, be proud of yourself that I let you do this to me...(W/N).." He says, gazing at the bright sun on top of him, using his boar mask as a hat.

"If so, I'll help you get with Aoi if you open up to me more!" You broke the hug, even tho the jealousy hit you, you puffed your cheeks, putting your hands to your waist.

"Yeah whatever, LETS GO BACK!" He shouts, running through a random direction, you laughed at him.

"Wrong way Inosuke! COME HERE YOU DAMNED BOAR!" You shout back, running the opposite direction that was the right way to Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

Inosuke laughed like a maniac, charging at you. "WHO DID YOU CALL A DAMNED BOAR!? YOU HUGGING FREAK!" He ran towards you, while you let him chase you.

"Catch me if you can!" You teased, skipping through the forest. Inosuke ran faster and faster every second, but you also were fast. You chased eachother until you saw the familiar faces of a burgundy and blonde haired boy. You stopped on your tracks, halting the boar man, but-

"HAH! CAUGHT YOU NOW!" He hugged you tightly, capturing your small figure, you sighed in defeat.

"Okay, you got me that time!"

He lets go of you and placed back his boar mask.

How did it not fall from his head while he was running?

One solution to that question.

Super glue.

"Woah! You two seemed to be getting along very well" Tanjiro sweat dropped, smiling at you two awkwardly.

"FUCK NO"

"HELL NO"

You both said in unison.

"Okay then!" Tanjiro and a jealous Zenitsu both blurts out.

F E E L I N G S√

×CLOSED×

Tanjiro: Inosuke seemed to be OOC with (Y/N)-chan~

Zenitsu: I'm kinda jealous, I want (Y/N) to marry me!

Inosuke: Tsk, you Idiot, no one likes you!

Zenitsu: OI! YOU HAD THIS CHAPTER WITH HER BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME!

Inosuke: WHAT IF SHE LIKES ME?! I DON'T FUCKING CARE BECAUSE I WILL NEVER LIKE A BLABBERMOUTH LIKE YOU!

Zenitsu: WHY YOU!!

Inosuke and Zenitsu: *Argues on the background*

Tanjiro: Ah! Well sorry about that! Now it's time for our AUTHOR SECRET!~

Nezuko: Mhm~ Mhm~

(drum roll)

Tanjiro: Did you know that I am voiced by Hanae Natsuki, who also voiced Kaneki Ken! And he also has a YouTube channel!

Zenitsu: That's not an author secret!

Inosuke: Are you dumb?

Tanjiro: Ah! I must've read it the wrong way. Okay then! Did you know, Author-san watches Hanae's videos and enjoys it! She kinda likes how they do Seiyuu on some videos, and thinks it's incredibly breathtaking! Thank you Author-san~

Inosuke: I'm depressed...

Zenitsu: Me too....

Tanjiro: EUH!? well, that's it for our AUTHOR SECRET! Stay tuned for our next chapter!

Zenitsu: Let me announce it TANJIRO!!

Inosuke: NO! GONPACHIRO! LET ME ANNOUNCE IT!

Tanjiro: Oh god..

Nezuko: Mhm~ Mhm Mhm mhmmm~ (Next Chapter J E A L O U S Y~)

----