Chapter 36 Pure Yang Ningrou

Zacznij od początku

Changsheng nodded, calling out his own aura and infused into it, the two nodded, the strong light flashed, the two disappeared and disappeared, and the monk who saw it suddenly and greedily looked at the two disappearing lights.

The vast expanse of the earth forest, the long mountains that can reach the sky, and a huge hall stands in the middle of the huge space. Changsheng was shocked to watch this secret space like a fairyland.

The only thing that changed was that Chu Fei was not around and took out the messenger. This was also agreed by the two people. If an accident occurs, they can contact directly.

There was a change in the communication symbol of Banyan, and Changsheng looked at the two people's route shown above, which was extremely far away. If you measured it on foot, it would be difficult to reach it without ten days and a half months. Being in a mountain range, I don't know where Chu Fei is.

And the huge temple that can be missed is like a flower in the mist. There is no hesitation in longevity, and the hidden figure goes straight to the temple.

Fairy grasses are rare, rare birds and beasts can be seen everywhere, the concentration of aura is extremely high, and even their own bottlenecks seem to loosen a little.

What makes Changsheng regret is that he knows very little about Ling Cao Bao Yao. Even if Tian Cai Di Bao is under his feet, I am afraid it will be difficult to find.

"So beautiful fairy, haha, the fairy put down the primal grass under her feet and spare your life."

On the way, Changsheng suddenly heard two extremely wretched voices, and climbed two or three steps to the towering canopy to observe the situation below.

A wonderful young girl is about fourteen or fifteen years old. She carefully took the herbs under her feet and picked a herb under her feet to see how it was dressed, but she was dressed as a pure Yanggu person with a slender body and focused eyes.

The other two were undoubtedly casual repairs, and they were quite powerful, both at the peak of the fairy soldiers. The malicious and greedy man looked at the spirit grass and the little fairy under his feet.

Ning Rou entered this Heavenly Celestial Mansion for the first time, and saw the treasure storehouse full of joy in the sky. After searching for a long time, he finally found a magical grass that can be used as the main medicine to enter the fairyland to enhance the aura. Feelings. It means a lot to you.

Rejoice, but forgot to hide your breath. The magic weapon given by Zongmen made you forget it completely, but Ning Rou, helpless, could only give up, and could only blame himself for being separated from those of Zongmen.

Some reluctantly tossed away the Ling Cao, Ning Rou turned to leave.

"Where do you go, little fairy, the six monks who hate you the most? On the strength of the sects, I want to bully me and wait. I finally met a little fairy who had a single order, and I was not obedient to serve the grandpas." One person's eyes were resentful and even a little mad, and his swear words kept flowing. The other person also had dark eyes, and a flashing body blocked Ningrou's place.

The simple-minded Ning Siyue also looked at the two with some fear, unable to imagine what they would do to themselves, took out the medicine pill, injected the aura, Ning Rou took the elixir from the sleeve, stuffed it into the mouth, and speeded up Skyrocketing, choose a direction to run straight away.

"Haha, the little fairy is pretty fast, she almost lost it." Having said that, the two walked quietly, chasing Ning Rou step by step.

The efficacy of the elixir was exhausted, and Ning Rou took out another elixir, the speed soared again, the expressions of the two changed a little, the patience was absent, and a quick flashover prevented Ningyue's escape.

Ning Rou was helpless, and jumped up and jumped into the canopy to escape in another direction.

"Ah." After Ning Rou jumped onto the canopy, a watery face suddenly appeared.

The two did not understand what was happening, and threw a rope straight towards Ningyue's waist, and Ningrou flashed, and the end of the rope penetrated into the canopy. Tense.

They stunned and pulled back vigorously. As the rope was shortened, a teenager wearing a black robe and a war towel appeared in front of the three. Ningyue's slender arms were tightly held by Changsheng to prevent him from running away. Ning Rou felt agitated in his heart, panic-stricken.

"Taoyou, thank you for helping us to seize this person. This person has deep hatred with him, and please give it to him." One person couldn't figure out the situation of the eternal life that suddenly appeared, and said carefully.

Changsheng's mouth grinned, "Oh, is that right? Why don't I know where my gangs offend you?"

Ning Rou heard the word "Aunt" and her cheeks were pink. This man was so shameless that he said he was his ... aunt.

The two eyes were cold, but they also knew that Changsheng opened a river in Xinkou. "His Excellency may be nosy. In this case, go to hell to find your mate."

After finishing speaking, the two attacked together, one suddenly operated the Aura onslaught, and the other hid behind him with a dagger and attacked Changsheng.

The tacit understanding of the two is enough to kill an immortal monk.

Longevity's eyes are bright, one punch is waving, the immortal roars, the momentum soars, and the murderous spirit is wanton. Ning Rou feels the deep murderous gas beside him, his face is white, and the atmosphere dares not to come out.

His legs slammed, and a punch was blown out. The person in front of Changsheng who was directly in front of him was hit in the chest with a heavy blow, and he was violent. The man behind didn't see well. The dagger didn't even have a chance to shoot. He was agile, and flew straight back. "Which evil star is this? This murderous weapon is too scary." The man was glad that he was behind and had a chance When fleeing, the dead man was like a huge rock, kicked out by the eternal life, and the body was like the one who was about to escape from the birth day when the arrow that struck the string hit him.

Suddenly, the monk holding a dagger sprayed blood directly in the mid-air, the lumbar spine was broken, the breath gradually weakened, and he died.

Ning Rou watched as the monk, who was extremely powerful for himself, was killed by a teenager raising his hands and feet. His heart was numb, his pungent blood resounded on the tip of his nose, and his bright eyes darkened, and he was unconscious.