Chapter 2

Gray ran into the Samsung Innovation Center, Zach and Maya catching up with him while their babysitter struggled to keep up with the three of them. They had just been to their hotel room where they had gotten their VIP access bands so they didn't have to wait in line for the rides.

"Hey, don't run off. Mom isn't paying me for babysitting." Zach scolded his brother when he caught up to him.

Maya laughed at her brother, "It's alright Zach. Gray's just really excited, I am too." she says.

"Gray? Is that you?" a woman's voices called out to the youngest Mitchell sibling.

The siblings turned around to see a red-headed woman walk down the stairs, who had briefly turned to her phone that was up to her ear.

"Aunt Claire!" Gray called back excitedly, running up to her.

Claire was making her way across the floor when Gray ran up to her and engulfed her into a big hug to which she exclaimed in surprise before hugging him back. Zach and Maya walked up behind Gray and stood behind the young boy.

"Aw, you're so sweet Gray," their aunt gushed awkwardly.

Claire gently pushed the young boy off of her before turning to Zach.

"Whoa, Zach. Last time I saw you, you were..." she trails off before holding her hand out at about the height she last saw him at.

"What was that? Three...four years ago?" she asks him.

"Uh, seven years. But you know, pretty close." he corrects in a partially sarcastic tone.

Claire finally turned to the girl that was standing beside Zach.

"You must be my niece, Maya." she assumes.

Maya nodded her head in agreement before Claire's phone began to ring. Claire handed an envelope to Zach that had the siblings names on it.

"Okay, that's for food and Zara will be watching you guys." she tells them, her phone still ringing in her hand.

Gray looked at their aunt in confusion.

"Wait, you're not coming with us?" he asks.

Claire looks down at her phone, she really needed to answer it soon.

"No, I'm sorry. I can't but, I'll see you guys tonight at six." she reassures him.

"Oh, don't forget you have that thing..." Zara started before Claire cut her off.

"Right, I'll see you guys at eight then. When do you guys go to bed? Or do you go to bed at separate times?" Claire asked as she walked away backwards.

However, neither of the Mitchell siblings could answer her questions before she mouthed an apology before answering her phone and walking forward. Zach just sighed as if he wasn't surprised by their aunt's behavior. Gray was upset that again, their aunt wouldn't be spending time with the family.

"Come on, lets go find something fun to do." Maya says, trying to change the mood.

Gray immediately lit up before he dashed out of the building. Maya laughed before chasing after him and Zach groaned before going after his excitable siblings. Zara did her best to keep up with them.