Kaownah narrowed his eyes at him. "Fine! Do whatever you want!" and he slammed the door after him as he got in and drove off.

   Gulf removed his phone from his pocket, after fumbling a bit he finally dialed the correct number.

   Mew heard his phone ring. He looked at the clock; it was 3:00 AM.

   He groaned, if it was Tar who was calling him at this time, he promised to kill him.

   But the caller ID shocked him, Gulf was calling.

   Isn't he home? He received the call.

   "Khun Phi~" He heard Gulf slur. He is drunk, very drunk.

   "Yai Nong!"

   Gulf laughed. "That's a new one. I like it."

   "Where are you?" Mew asked.

   "I don't know~" Gulf said squinting at his surrounding.

   "Is Kaownah with you?"

   "He abandoned me." Gulf whined.

   Mew cursed. "Is there anyone else over there?"

   "No one, only the bar where we drank."

   "Give the phone to the bartender or someone there." Mew said as he got up and pulled over a jacket.

   "Noo! The bartender is scary!"  whined. "He threw me out."

   Mew took a deep breath, "Give him the phone, I'll talk to him."

   "Tell him to give me another bottle, please~" Gulf said pouting and whining like a toddler.

   "Fine." Mew said with a sigh.

   Gulf went in and handed the phone to the bartender with a huge grin on his face. Mew got the directions and left immediately.

   When he reached, he found a completely wasted Gulf rolling an empty vodka bottle in front of him on the floor. He apologized and thanked the bartender for looking after him and dragged a reluctant Gulf to the car.

   Mew led Gulf to his room, where he passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

   Mew sighed as he undid Gulf's shoes and socks and collapsed beside him.

   After sometime he felt something hit his face and he woke up with a start. It was Gulf's shirt, he was stripping in sleep.

   He surely has some weird habits. Mew thought shaking his head.

   And he fell asleep again.

**********

   In the morning Mew found Gulf curled into him. His heart skipped a beat at their proximity, he could feel the heat emitting from Gulf and his nose was full of his scent. He smelled of sweat, alcohol, cologne and baby shampoo.

   He smirked at Gulf's choice of shampoo. He decided to sleep in, it was rare that he woke up to such welcoming warmth, and it reminded him of the old times, making it all the more welcoming. He woke up after some time and went in to have a bath.

   Gulf woke up to find himself in Mew's bed, his head pounding.

   He sat up and realized he was naked under the sheets, and started panicking, which only added to the pain, his strewn clothes on the floor making it worse.