Shortlist [Finalists]

Start from the beginning

With her mother lost, she thought she'd lose the ability to love, but this moment she knew she can and only her man changed it.

************

5. priya_265

#celebratingholiwithbsc #prompt1 #colorbrave #Blue

Title- The First Flight of My Dreams

"Butterfly, Butterfly which color do you want?" They asked.

"Pink," she chirped and all ran to touch that color as the girl in floral ran behind them.

Her eyes fell on me while running and I quickly averted my gaze from her. When after few seconds, I turned to look at her, my heart stopped pounding as I found her nearing me.

"Do you want to play?" She asked sweetly, standing in front of me.

"Leave her, Anna. He's colorblind he would probably touch yellow if asked for Blue," one of the boy commented which made me bow my head in shame.

"That's not the way to talk to someone, brother," she snapped at him.

She sat beside me on the same bench and whispered, "I remember my father saying that to me when I was small, to keep my feet on the ground and eyes on the stars," I listened to her as she removed a handkerchief from her pocket and handed it to me to wipe my tears, "But I won't say that, rather I'd say you to fly high, with your eyes touching the stars."

She passed me a warm smile as I drowned myself in the whirpool of her eyes.

"Don't let anything come in between your dreams."

~~~~~~~~~

Even today her words ring in my ears as I take off the first flight of my dreams being an aviator. I was finally successful in proving that 'yes, nothing could stop me from achieving my dreams.' Though, she wasn't with me today, but I could see her smiling from afar.

***********

6. SHADOWOFMOON_

#celebratingholiwithbsc #colorbrave #prompt2 #BlackWhiteGrey

"In this colorful world, our world is colorless . " she whispered looking ahead through her lifeless eyes.

He smiled and his eyes of pure darkness too shined and those colorless words slipped from his lips and splashed to make her world colorful.

"Not everyone is lucky enough to unravel the secrets that dark holds. We should consider ourselves lucky enough to be residing in dark amidst black and grey with pinch of glimmering white and knowing colors is just a cover to the beauty that dark held. "

"But hey, how is it so easy for you to fall in love with colors ? " he asked amused .

She grinned and a shine graced her face while the fragrance of colors filled his insides with the words slipping from her lips.

"If you have waited in the abyss of darkness all life then those splashing sounds are enough to make you fall in love with them. You just have to do is feel them complimenting the black, white and grey. "

~And like that she found him leading her towards a mysterious shelter and he found her leading him towards his new favorite color .~"

************

You all were just PERFECT! It truly was very difficult for the judges to chose top 6 because all the participants were literally playing with the words which made us overwhelmed.

To the one, who couldn't make it to the finalists, please don't be disheartened. Like, I said EACH and EVERY entry was just MARVELLOUS and I'm sure if you post it in your accounts you would be recieving uncountable praises because you guys deserve every bit of it.

And wait, on a special note there is honorable mentions as well, which we will be revealing later.

Thank You,

Team BSC❤
#starlights
#TomxJerry