Chapter 24 - Fierceness of the eyes.

Start from the beginning

Ayaaz led her towards the house, interlocking his fingers with hers.

Bushra didn't dare protest. She knew that she couldn't give him much as yet. What she could allow him to do, she would do without beating an eyelash. She felt like he was really and truly worth it, she would eventually let her gaurd down slowly, but surely.

The couple entered the room. Ayaaz closed the door behind him, as he let go of her hand.

Bushra gasped when she saw the decorations. The room was decorated like a typical newly-wed Paksitani couple's room. The four-poster bed was draped with a white voile curtain, fairy lights twinkled above the curtain and strings of roses were attached to the sides of the bed. Falling down in drapes of red. The scent of fresh roses lingered in the room.

She suddenly felt extremely nervous.

Ayaaz knew exactly what she was thinking.

"It's just for the sake of keeping our traditions alive. Don't worry, I will give you all the time you need, I promised you and I do not break my promises."

Bushra nodded, silently sighing in relief.

She knew it would be difficult to enter another marriage. As much as she tried not to think of him, she couldn't help but compare Ayaaz to him at every moment.

She glanced around the room, nervously as she sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for him to enter the room with the one small suitcase she managed to sneak out of her house.

Her eyes fell on her hands that were devoid of henna, the ring that he gave her sparkled on her left hand.

An overwhelming wave of sadness hit her. She felt awful and disgraceful for doing this! Never in a million years would she have eloped, never would she have thought of breaking her parents hearts, but they simply left her no choice. The expectations of their perfect son-in-law was too high to meet, and she didn't want to marry anyone besides him.

A guilty tear trickled down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away, as the bedroom door opened and he entered.

He sat beside her, clasping both her hands in his, he closed the distance between them, as if he was waiting all his life for this moment.

Although she felt uncomfortable and thought it was too soon, she was too afraid to protest. She knew he had abit of a temper and she couldn't make him angry. If he left her she now had nowhere to go.

He didn't ask for her permission, he didn't ask her if she was ready, he didn't ask her if she was comfortable, he simply took his right that very night.
As much as she disliked his way, she convinced herself that this was his way of showing her love. If only she knew. He never ever loved her!

* * *

Daanyaal watched from the top of the stairs as Waqaas held his wifes arm with one hand and he covered her mouth with his other hand. He ran down the stairs and in his fit of rage, he punched Waqaas, sending him flying onto the floor.

Waqaas sat up, perplexed at the sudden violent punch he recieved.

Daanyal pulled him up by his shirt, his eyes bazing with a fierce fire.

Waqaas understood that blazing look in his eyes too well. It was a look of ghayra, a look of overprotectiveness, mingled with a look of fierce anger and loathing.

He needed to clear his tracks pronto.

"You've got it all wrong yaar!"

Waqaas laughed nervously.

Daanyal fisted his shirt tighter.

"You're standing here, holding my wife's arm, and covering my wife's mouth, while telling her Allaah knows what ! You are touching my wife, who is not your mahram and you are telling me that I've got it all wrong! Do you think I'm stupid Waqaas!"

Waqaas gulped.

Sakina rushed out of the kitchen, after hearing all the commotion.

"Kya ho raha hain?"
(What is going on?)

She gasped when she saw Waqaas's lip bleeding and Daanyal's grip on him.

Ya Allaah! She hoped that Daanyal didn't overhear them speaking!

Before either of them could reply to Sakina, they heard a thud and a groan.

Naailah had fallen to the ground, black dots blurred her vision. Before she fell unconcious, she heard the faint sound of her mother-in-law's gasp and she felt Daanyal picking her up from the ground.

* * *

Assalamualaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

I hope you all are well and had a blessed Ramadhaan and joyous Eid.

My deepest and sincerest apologies for the super late update, as well as the short chapter.

I really wish I could have written a nice long chapter,but sadly with two babies...! That's impossible.
This boring chapter literally took me two whole weeks to write, I'm not even joking!

All the single ladies out there!!
Make use of your time, make the most of it by increasing your ibaada and gaining closeness to Allaah Ta'aala and also try and achieve whatever goals you can and practice your hobbies. Trust me, after you have kids, you will be lucky if you can even have a peaceful shower!

Loads of love ❤

In Shaa Allaah I'm going I can post another chapter soon.