His own hands gripped either side of her waist gently. She felt amazing right there. All soft and silky.

He let out a happy hum as she pressed her forehead against his own. She responded with her own hum of satisfaction.

"I want you." He whispered.

"I want you too."

He groaned at her response, unable to stop his hips from giving a rolling thrust up into her. Even with the clothes between them, it felt good. She must have agreed because she let out a gasp at the feeling.

He wanted to do it again, but he wanted to take his time with her more.

"Can I make love to you?" He practically begged. Trailing kisses down her face, towards her mouth.

"Please." She whimpered, catching his mouth in a heated kiss.

He responded with a groan, opening his mouth to the onslaught of her tongue. Kissing her was like a drug, all intoxicating.

She pulled him closer and ground her pelvis down into his own. He couldn't stop the shudder that ripped down his spine at the aggressive move.

Bed, they needed a bed. Bucky wrapped his hands under Lucy's butt and stood with her in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles, continuing to devour him with kisses. Bucky walked in the vague direction of the master bedroom.

Not caring when he banged his pinkie toe against the coffee table. It wasn't broken and the pain wasn't enough to distract him from Lucy's kisses.

As he walked she trailed her lips away from his mouth across the side of his face to his ear, which she licked. He didn't expect the shot of arousal that lick would give him and tripped them into a wall.

Luckily he shot his hand out in time to catch them before Lucy's back could hit the wall. In retaliation, he grabbed her own earlobe between his teeth and tugged gently. Lucy's head fell back on a gasp and she rolled her hips into Bucky's seeking friction.

Bucky growled and pressed his soulmate fully to the wall so he could thrust up at just the right angle......

Lucy let out a whimpering moan of pleasure, wrapping herself even tighter around Bucky.

Bed. They needed a bed. He wasn't going to take her for the first time against a wall, no matter how much his libido said he should.

With all of his remaining control, he shoved them away from the wall and made it to the bedroom.

The bed was welcome as he fell forward onto it with Lucy in his arms. She gave a satisfied moan as her back hit the soft surface.

Her hands trailed from his neck down to the hem of his shirt. She rucked it up, obviously wanting it off.

He agreed, leaning up and away from her to yank the offending article of clothing off. She gave an appreciative hum as she started to trace the scars that covered his body. He had a moment to feel self-conscious about them but Lucy spoke stopping his thoughts:

"Beautiful." She whispered.

"Yea?" He asked feeling all choked up again.

She looked him in the eyes when she responded. "Yes, and it's all mine."

Bucky couldn't stop the tear that fell from his eyes. "Yes, all yours, doll, for always."

"Good." She whispered then reared up and licked his left nipple with one long slow stroke of her tongue.

Bucky shuddered with emotion and pleasure. He pulled Lucy's mouth to his own and kissed it, putting all his emotions into that kiss. She responded in kind.