Chapter 1

The day of October 31, 1981 at Godric's Hollow. A snake like man appeared in the kitchen and walked out into the living room.  His eyes were dazed and seem unfocused but he wasn't bumping into anything.

"Lily protect Harry," a brown haired male with glasses yelled at a red headed woman.

"But James what about you," Lily asked her husband frantically.

"Just go," James yelled as a red light shot out of the snake like a man's wand.

James dodged and Lily ran towards a nursery where a little baby was laying in his crib. There is a child with brown hair laid sleeping. A thud resonated in the house and Lily turned around quickly. The snake-like man was standing in the doorway pointing his wand towards her. She looked into his eyes and realized that he was under a spell.

"Fight it Tom. Fight against the spell. Please dearest I know you don't want to harm me or our little one," Lily said taking slow steps towards the man.

The man put his head in his hand and started to breath heavily. After a minute he stood up pointed his wand towards the window behind the crib and shot a bright green light. It fired and narrowly missed a shadowy figure standing there. The figure ran off before they could tell who it was.

"Hello Tom," Lily said smiling.

"You remember...," Tom said in a questioning tone.

"Kinda hard not to when your husband places thousands of wards and protection spells on you," Lily said walking to him and hugging him.

"How is my little snake though," Tom asked looking at the crib.

"He is well. Although that glamour is hideous," Lily said, waving her hand.

The child's hair went from brown to white. Seconds later the baby opened his eyes to show his two mitch-match eyes. One was blood red while the other was an Avada Kedavra green. So bright that you could probably see the twinkle in them in the dark.

"Oh my precious little one," Tom said picking him up.

The child giggled and reached his little fingers up towards his father's face , feeling around his cheeks and grabbing his nose. Tom scrunched up his nose and the little one giggled while clapping his hands.

"Whenever James would pick him up he would cry and would unleash a burst of accidental magic," Lily told him walking up beside him.

"At least he knows who his true father is," Tom said smiling down at the little bundle in his arms.

"Let's go home. I miss my sisters," Lily said and Tom nodded.

Lily grabbed on to Tom's arm and Tom apparated them back to their home in Little Hangleton.

"Lily," two people yelled upon seeing the mother appear.

She was quickly tackled into a hug and dragged down to the ground.

"Bella, Cissa," Lily said smiling widely and hugged them back.

"Where is the little one. I swear if Albus did anything to the little one I'll kill him now," Bella said.

"Well if you'd look you'd see him and his father standing right there," Lily said pointing at Tom and Amir.

Both of the girls quickly got up and rushed over to Tom to see the little boy.

"Have you two named him yet," Cissa asked.

"His name is Amir Slytherin Grindelwald," Tom replied looking up at the two with a smile.

"Mama," a little voice came from the doorway to the living room.

"Dragon. Did you wake up from your nap," Cissa asked, going over and picking up the one year old.